A UK, US and Australian perspective of the suitability of the SCL protocols' provisions for dealing with float for adoption and use by the Australian construction industry
Agile construction supply chains for disaster resilience: a theoretical review
- Gajendran, Thayaparan, Mackee, Jamie, Brewer, Graham
Editorial (Journal of Construction Procurement)
Historical socio-economic indicators for sustainable development: a systemic approach
- Bullen, Peter, Chen, Swee-Eng
Identification of persuasion tactics used by stakeholders towards sustainable urban development compliance
- London, Kerry, Chen, Jessica
Organising the management of disaster recovery and construction: a built environment perspective
- Gajendran, Thayaparan, Mackee, Jaime, Brewer, Graham, Giggins, Helen, Le Goff, Raichel
Project alliances in the Australian construction industry: a case study of a water treatment project
- Jefferies, M., Brewer, G., Rowlinson, S., Cheung, F., Satchell, A.
Project management of virtual teams: a comparative view from academia and industry
- Gameson, Rod, Sher, Willy, Baldwin, Andrew
Public-private partnerships: a critical review of risk management in Australian social infrastructure projects
- Jefferies, Marcus, McGeorge, Denny
Reconceptualising cultural heritage: the adaptive cycle as a means of rebranding the risk and vulnerabilities of cultural built heritage in the face of natural disasters
Reconceptualising the management of urban regeneration in the Asian region through resilience
Relationship contracting in Australia
- Cheung, F. Y. K., Rowlinson, S., Jefferies, M., Lau, E.
Suitability of the time impact method of analysis for use by the Australian construction industry
University-school connections: giving voice to the student experience.
Use of commercially available online videos and quizzes for the delivery of a mixed mode OHS construction course
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?