"Come one, come all": the question of open entry in enabling programs
"Down the toilet": spatial politics and young children's participation
- Millei, Zsuzsa, Imre, Robert
"Players in the world": action for intercultural competence in classroom pedagogy
- Reynolds, Ruth, Macqueen, Suzanne, Ferguson-Patrick, Kate
"Repeated sampling from the same population?" A critique of Neyman and Pearson's responses to Fisher
"Who doesn't have challenges? I have a lot of challenges": exploring the challenges and coping strategies of neglected older adults in Ghana
- Nkansah, Oppong Jacob, Awuviry-Newton, Kofi, Gyasi, Moses, Newton, Abraham, Boateng, Akosua Serwaa-Adomako
"You need something like this to give you guidelines on what to do": patients' and partners' use and perceptions of a self-directed coping skills training resource
- Lambert, Sylvie D., Girgis, Afaf, Turner, Jane, Regan, Tim, Candler, Hayley, Britton, Ben, Chambers, Suzanne, Lawsin, Catalina, Kayser, Karen
'A particular disappointment?' Judging women and the High Court of Australia
'Bilingual time' at Willowra: the beginnings of a community-initiated program, 1976-1977
- Vaarzon-Morel, Petronella, Wafer, Jim
'Neuroinflammation' differs categorically from inflammation: transcriptomes of Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, schizophrenia and inflammatory diseases compared
- Filiou, Michaela D., Arefin, Ahmed Shamsul, Moscato, Pablo, Graeber, Manuel B.
'She was becoming too healthy and it was just becoming dangerous': body work and assemblages of health
'The legal bit's in Russian': making sense of downloaded music
17-demethoxy-reblastatin, an Hsp90 inhibitor, induces mitochondria-mediated apoptosis through downregulation of Mcl-1 in human hepatocellular carcinoma cells
- Zhao, Surong, Li, Hongmei, Jiang, Chenchen, Ma, Tao, Wu, Chengzhu, Huo, Qiang, Liu, Hao
3D cell culturing and possibilities for myometrial tissue engineering
- Heidari Kani, Minoo, Chan, Eng-Cheng, Young, Roger C., Butler, Trent, Smith, Roger, Paul, Jonathan W.
3D clearing and molecular labeling in plant tissues
- Palmer, William M., Flynn, Jamie R., Martin, Antony P., Reed, Stephanie L., Grof, Christopher P. L., White, Rosemary G., Furbank, Robert T.
3D seismic-derived bathymetry: a quantitative comparison with multibeam data
- Power, Hannah E., Clarke, S. L.
A 'logical' explanation of screen production as method-led research
A 15-year follow-up study on long-term adherence to health behaviour recommendations in women diagnosed with breast cancer
- Tollosa, Daniel N., Holliday, Elizabeth, Hure, Alexis, Tavener, Meredith, James, Erica L.
A Bayesian approach for estimating the probability of trigger failures in the stop-signal paradigm
- Matzke, Dora, Love, Jonathon, Heathcote, Andrew
A bridge between cultures: interpreters' perspectives of consultations with migrant oncology patients
- Butow, Phyllis N., Lobb, Elizabeth, Jefford, Michael, Goldstein, David, Eisenbruch, Maurice, Girgis, Afaf, King, Madeleine, Sze, Ming, Aldridge, Lynley, Schofield, Penelope
A Brief Survey on the Contribution of Mirka Miller to the Security of Statistical Databases
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?