'Green' leaching: recyclable and selective leaching of gold-bearing ore in an ionic liquid
- Whitehead, Jacqueline A., Lawrance, Geoffrey A., McCluskey, Adam
1,8-Naphthalimide derivatives: new leads against dynamin i GTPase activity
- Abdel-Hamid, Mohammed K., Macgregor, Kylie A., Odell, Luke R., Chau, Ngoc, Mariana, Anna, Whiting, Ainslie, Robinson, Phillip J., McCluskey, Adam
5-Aryl-2-(naphtha-1-yl)sulfonamido-thiazol-4(5H)-ones as clathrin inhibitors
- Robertson, Mark J., Horatscheck, André, Haucke, Volker, McCluskey, Adam, Sauer, Samantha, von Kleist, Lisa, Baker, Jennifer R., Stahlschmidt, Wiebke, Nazaré, Marc, Whiting, Ainslie, Chau, Ngoc, Robinson, Phillip J.
[1.1.1]Cryptand: directions for its use as a variable-pH kinetic molecular device
- Alibrandi, Giuseppe, Lister, David G., Lo Vecchio, Carmelo, Maeder, Marcel
A 'soft spot' for drug transport: modulation of cell stiffness using fatty acids and its impact on drug transport in lung model
- Haghi, Mehra, Traini, Daniela, Wood, Lisa G., Oliver, Brian, Young, Paul M., Chrzanowski, Wojciech
A comparative AFM study of the interfacial nanostructure in imidazolium or pyrrolidinium ionic liquid electrolytes for zinc electrochemical systems
- Begić, Srđan, Li, Hua, Atkin, Rob, Hollenkamp, Anthony F., Howlett, Patrick C.
A facile, protic ionic liquid route to N-substituted 5-hydroxy-4-methyl-3-oxoisoindoline-1-carboxamides and N-substituted 3-oxoisoindoline-4-carboxylic acids
- Gordon, Christopher P., Byrne, Nolene, McCluskey, Adam
A floating self-propelling liquid marble containing aqueous ethanol solutions
- Ooi, Chin Hong, van Nguyen, Anh, Evans, Geoffrey M., Gendelman, Oleg, Bormashenko, Edward, Nguyen, Nam-Trung
A geopolymer route to micro- and meso-porous carbon
- Pei, Yi-Rong, Yang, Jae-Hun, Choi, Goeun, Choy, Jin-Ho
A glimpse of the inner workings of the templated site
- Allender, Christopher J., Castell, Oliver K., Davies, Philip R., Fiddy, Steven, Hedin-Dahlström, Jimmy, Stockenhuber, Michael
A lanthanide-based magnetic nanosensor as an erasable and visible platform for multi-color point-of-care detection of multiple targets and the potential application by smartphone
- Xu, Jun, Shen, Xiao-Ke, Jia, Lei, Cao, Jian-Liang, Wang, Yan, Zhao, Xiao-Lei, Bi, Ning, Guo, Sheng-Li, Ma, Tian-Yi
A low-cost mixed fullerene acceptor blend for printed electronics
- Cooling, N. A., Barnes, E. F., Lyons, A. G., Belcher, W. J., Dastoor, P. C., Almyahi, F., Feron, K., Al-Mudhaffer, M. F., Al-Ahmad, A., Vaughan, B., Andersen, T. R., Griffith, M. J., Hart, A. S.
A mechanistic study of the Knoevenagel condensation reaction: new insights into the influence of acid and base properties of mixed metal oxide catalysts on the catalytic activity
- Li, Jerry P. H., Adesina, Adesoji A., Kennedy, Eric M., Stockenhuber, Michael
A methanol and protic ionic liquid Ugi multicomponent reaction path to cytotoxic a-phenylacetamido amides
- Al Otaibi, Ahmed, Deane, Fiona M., Russell, Cecilla C., Hizartzidis, Lacey, McCluskey, Siobhann N., Sakoff, Jennette A., McCluskey, Adam
A novel geopolymer route to porous carbon: high CO2 adsorption capacity
- Pei, Yi-Rong, Choi, Goeun, Asahina, Shunsuke, Yang, Jae-Hun, Vinu, Ajayan, Choy, Jin-Ho
A novel, recyclable magnetic biochar modified by chitosan-EDTA for the effective removal of Pb(ii) from aqueous solution
- Zheng, Liwen, Gao, Yongchao, Du, Jianhua, Zhang, Wen, Huang, Yujie, Wang, Leilei, Zhao, Qingqing, Pan, Xiangliang
A nuanced approach for assessing OPV materials for large scale applications
- Al-Ahmad, Alaa Y., Almayhi, Furqan, Shi, Minmin, Belcher, Warwick, Chen, Hongzheng, Dastoor, Paul, Andersen, Thomas R., Al-Mudhaffer, Mohammed F., Griffith, Matthew J., Liu, Wenqing, Li, Shuxing, Sivunova, Kamilla, Elkington, Daniel, Cooling, Nathan A., Feron, Krishna
A potential sex dimorphism in the relationship between bitter taste and alcohol consumption
- Beckett, Emma Louise, Duesing, Konsta, Boyd, Lyndell, Yates, Zoe, Veysey, Martin, Lucock, Mark
A versatile binder-free TiO₂ paste for dye-sensitized solar cells
- Yune, Jeremy H., Karatchevtseva, Inna, Evans, Peter J., Wagner, Klaudia, Griffith, Matthew J., Officer, David, Triani, Gerry
Ab initio calculations on first row transition metal hydrides TMHⁿ⁺ and helides ⁽ⁿ⁺¹⁾⁺ (TM = Sc-Cu, n=0-2)
- Wilson, David J. D., Marsden, Colin J., von Nagy-Felsobuki, Ellak I.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?