Medical homelessness and candidacy: women transiting between prison and community health care
- Abbott, Penelope, Magin, Parker, Davison, Joyce, Hu, Wendy
Impact of scheduling multiple free-play periods in childcare on child moderate-to-vigorous physical activity: a cluster randomised trial
- Abdul Razak, Lubna, Yoong, Sze Lin, Wolfenden, Luke, Wiggers, John, Morgan, Philip J., Jones, Jannah, Finch, Meghan, Sutherland, Rachel, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Gillham, Karen, Clinton-McHarg, Tara
The urban-rural divide in complementary and alternative medicine use: a longitudinal study of 10,638 women
- Adams, Jon, Sibbritt, David, Lui, Chi-Wai
A comparison of complementary and alternative medicine users and use across geographical areas: a national survey of 1,427 women
- Adams, Jon, Sibbritt, David, Broom, Alex, Loxton, Deborah, Pirotta, Marie, Humphreys, John, Lui, Chi-Wai
Prenatal maternal stress and birth outcomes in rural Ghana: sex-specific associations
- Ae-Ngibise, Kenneth Ayuurebobi, Wylie, Blair J., Boamah-Kaali, Ellen, Jack, Darby W., Oppong, Felix Boakye, Chillrud, Steven N., Gyaase, Stephaney, Kaali, Seyram, Agyei, Oscar, Kinney, Patrick L., Mujtaba, Mohammed, Wright, Rosalind J., Asante, Kwalu Poku, Lee, Alison G.
Multimorbidity and the inequalities of global ageing: a cross-sectional study of 28 countries using the World Health Surveys
- Afshar, Sara, Roderick, Paul J., Kowal, Paul, Dimitrov, Borislav D., Hill, Allan G.
Efficacy of interventions that include diet, aerobic and resistance training components for type 2 diabetes prevention: a systematic review with meta-analysis
- Aguiar, Elroy J., Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Callister, Robin
Understanding plagiarism in Indonesia from the lens of plagiarism policy: Lessons for universities
- Akbar, Akbar, Picard, Michelle
Academic integrity in the muslim world: a conceptual map of challenges of culture
- Akbar, Akbar, Picard, Michelle
Stunting and severe stunting among children under-5 years in Nigeria: a multilevel analysis
- Akombi, Blessing Jaka, Agho, Kingsley Emwinyore, Hall, John Joseph, Merom, Dafna, Astell-Burt, Thomas, Renzaho, Andre M. N.
Fast magnetic resonance spectroscopic imaging techniques in human brain-applications in multiple sclerosis
- Al-iedani, Oun, Lechner-Scott, Jeannette, Ribbons, Karen, Ramadan, Saadallah
Integrating and extending cohort studies: lessons from the eXtending Treatments, Education and Networks in Depression (xTEND) study
- Allen, Joanne, Inder, Kerry J., Lewin, Terry J., Attia, John R., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Baker, Amanda L., Hazell, Trevor, Kelly, Brian J.
Social support and age influence distress outcomes differentially across urban, regional and remote Australia: an exploratory study
- Allen, Joanne, Inder, Kerry J., Lewin, Terry J., Attia, John, Kelly, Brian J.
Construct validity of the Assessment of Quality of Life - 6D (AQoL-6D) in community samples
- Allen, Joanne, Inder, Kerry J., Lewin, Terry J., Attia, John R., Kelly, Brian J.
Quality of life impact of cardiovascular and affective conditions among older residents from urban and rural communities
- Allen, Joanne, Inder, Kerry J., Harris, Melissa L., Lewin, Terry J., Attia, John R., Kelly, Brian J.
The effectiveness of a web 2.0 physical activity intervention in older adults - a randomised controlled trial
- Alley, Stephanie J., Kolt, Gregory S., Vandelanotte, Corneel, Duncan, Mitch J., Caperchione, Cristina M., Savage, Trevor N., Maeder, Anthony J., Rosenkranz, Richard R., Tague, Rhys, Van Itallie, Anetta K., Mummery, W. Kerry
Should I sit or stand: likelihood of adherence to messages about reducing sitting time
- Alley, Stephanie J., Vandelanotte, Corneel, Duncan, Mitch J., Short, Camille E., Maher, Jaclyn P., Schoeppe, Stephanie, Rebar, Amanda L.
Barriers to nurse-patient communication in Saudi Arabia: An integrative review
- Alshammari, Mukhlid, Duff, Jed, Guilhermino, Michelle
Modulation of the Chlamydia trachomatis In vitro transcriptome response by the sex hormones estradiol and progesterone
- Amirshahi, Ashkan, Wan, Charles, Beagley, Kenneth, Latter, Joanna, Symonds, Ian, Timms, Peter
Predisposing factors influencing occupational injury among frontline building construction workers in Ghana
- Amissah, John, Badu, Eric, Agyei-Baffour, Peter, Nakua, Emmanuel Kweku, Mensah, Isaac
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?