The PULSE (Prevention Using LifeStyle Education) trial protocol: a randomised controlled trial of a Type 2 Diabetes Prevention programme for men.
- Aguiar, Elroy J., Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Young, Myles D., Callister, Robin
Rationale and study protocol for 'Switch-off 4 Healthy Minds' (S4HM): a cluster randomized controlled trial to reduce recreational screen time in adolescents
- Babic, Mark J., Morgan, Philip J., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Lonsdale, Chris, Eather, Narelle, Skinner, Geoff, Baker, Amanda L., Pollock, Emma, Lubans, David R.
A brief intervention to increase uptake and adherence of an online program for depression and anxiety: protocol for the Enhancing Engagement with Psychosocial Interventions (EEPI) randomized controlled trial
- Batterham, Philip J., Calear, Alison L., Sunderland, Matthew, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Farrer, Louise M., Gulliver, Amelia
A randomised controlled trial to test the efficacy of an m-health delivered physical activity and sleep intervention to improve sleep quality in middle-aged adults: the Refresh Study Protocol
- Rayward, Anna T., Murawski, Beatrice, Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Vandelanotte, Corneel, Brown, Wendy J., Holliday, Elizabeth G., Duncan, Mitch J.
Rationale and study protocol for the 'Active Teen Leaders Avoiding Screen-time' (ATLAS) group randomized controlled trial: an obesity prevention intervention for adolescent boys from schools in low-income communities
- Smith, Jordan J., Morgan, Philip J., Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Dally, Kerry A., Salmon, Jo, Okely, Anthony D., Finn, Tara L., Babic, Mark J., Skinner, Geoff, Lubans, David R.
Functional Dyspepsia Treatment Trial (FDTT): a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled trial of antidepressants in functional dyspepsia, evaluating symptoms, psychopathology, pathophysiology and pharmacogenetics
- Talley, Nicholas J., Locke III, G. Richard, El-Serag, Hashem B., Abraham, Bincy P., Moayyedi, Paul, Zinsmeister, Alan R., Herrick, Linda M., Silvernail, Vickie M., Prather, Charlene M., Lacy, Brian E., DiBaise, John K., Howden, Colin W., Brenner, Darren M., Bouras, Ernest P.
A randomised trial of real-time video counselling for smoking cessation in regional and remote locations: study protocol
- Tzelepis, Flora, Wiggers, John, Paul, Christine L., Byaruhanga, Judith, Byrnes, Emma, Bowman, Jennifer, Gillham, Karen, Campbell, Elizabeth, Ling, Rod, Searles, Andrew
A randomised trial comparing low-fat diets differing in carbohydrate and protein ratio, combined with regular moderate intensity exercise, on glycaemic control, cardiometabolic risk factors, food cravings, cognitive function and psychological wellbeing in adults with type 2 diabetes: study protocol
- Watson, Nerylee Ann, Dyer, Kathryn Ann, Murphy, Karen Joy, Buckley, Jonathan David, Brinkworth, Grant David, Coates, Alison Mary, Parfitt, Gaynor, Howe, Peter Ranald Charles, Noakes, Manny, Dye, Louise, Chadwick, Helen
The SHED-IT weight loss maintenance trial protocol : a randomised controlled trial of a weight loss maintenance program for overweight and obese men
- Young, Myles D., Collins, Clare E., Callister, Robin, Plotnikoff, Ronald C., Doran, Christopher M., Morgan, Philip J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?