"There's a housing crisis going on in Sydney for Aboriginal people": focus group accounts of housing and perceived associations with health
- Andersen, Melanie J., Williamson, Anna B., Fernando, Peter, Redman, Sally, Vincent, Frank
A cluster randomised controlled trial of an intervention to increase the implementation of school physical activity policies and guidelines: study protocol for the physically active children in education (PACE) study
- Nathan, Nicole, Wiggers, John, Gillham, Karen, Duggan, Bernadette, Chad, Sally, McCarthy, Nicole, Pettett, Matthew, Jackson, Rebecca, Reilly, Kathryn, Herrmann, Vanessa, Hope, Kirsty, Shoesmith, Adam, Bauman, Adrian E., Wolfenden, Luke, Rissel, Chris, Searles, Andrew, Reeves, Penny, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Naylor, Patti-Jean, Cradock, Angie L., Sutherland, Rachel
A cluster randomised trial of a school-based intervention to prevent decline in adolescent physical activity levels: study protocol for the 'Physical Activity 4 Everyone' trial
- Sutherland, Rachel, Campbell, Elizabeth, Wiggers, John, Lubans, David R., Morgan, Philip J., Okely, Anthony D., Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Jones, Jannah, Davies, Lynda, Gillham, Karen
A cluster randomised trial of a school-based resilience intervention to decrease tobacco, alcohol and illicit drug use in secondary school students: study protocol
- Hodder, Rebecca K., Freund, Megan, Bowman, Jenny, Wolfenden, Luke, Campbell, Elizabeth, Wye, Paula, Hazell, Trevor, Gillham, Karen, Wiggers, John
A cluster randomised trial of a telephone-based intervention for parents to increase fruit and vegetable consumption in their 3- to 5-year-old children: study protocol
- Wyse, Rebecca J., Wolfenden, Luke, Campbell, Elizabeth, Brennan, Leah, Campbell, Karen J., Fletcher, Amanda, Bowman, Jenny, Heard, Todd R., Wiggers, John
A cluster randomised trial of an intervention to increase the implementation of physical activity practices in secondary schools: study protocol for scaling up the Physical Activity 4 Everyone (PA4E1) program
- Sutherland, Rachel, Campbell, Elizabeth, Williams, Mandy, Evans, Nicole, Bailey, Andrew, Morrison, Ross, McLaughlin, Matthew, Wiggers, John, Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Lubans, David R., Morgan, Philip J., Gillham, Karen, Oldmeadow, Chris, Searles, Andrew, Reeves, Penny
A cluster randomised trial to evaluate a physical activity intervention among 3-5 year old children attending long day care services: study protocol
- Finch, Meghan, Wolfenden, Luke, Morgan, Philip J., Freund, Megan, Wyse, Rebecca, Wiggers, John
A cluster-randomized controlled trial of strategies to increase adolescents' physical activity and motivation during physical education lessons: the Motivating Active Learning in Physical Education (MALP) trial
- Rosenkranz, Richard R., Lubans, David R., Peralta, Louisa R., Bennie, Andrew, Sanders, Taren, Lonsdale, Chris
A comprehensive overview and qualitative analysis of government-led nutrition policies in Australian institutions
- Rosewarne, Emalie, Hoek, Annet C., Sacks, Gary, Wolfenden, Luke, Wu, Jason, Reimers, Jenny, Corben, Kirstan, Moore, Michael, Ni Mhurchu, Cliona, Webster, Jacqui
A cross-sectional survey and latent class analysis of the prevalence and clustering of health risk factors among people attending an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service
- Noble, Natasha E., Paul, Christine L., Turner, Nicole, Blunden, Stephen V., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Turon, Heidi E.
A cross-sectional survey of experts' opinions about the relative effectiveness of tobacco control strategies for the general population versus disadvantaged groups: What do we choose in the absence of evidence?
- Paul, Christine L., Turon, Heidi, Bonevski, Billie, Bryant, Jamie, McElduff, Patrick
A cross-sectional survey of the prevalence of environmental tobacco smoke preventive care provision by child health services in Australia
- Heard, Todd R., Daly, Justine B., Bowman, Jennifer A., Freund, Megan A. G., Wiggers, John H.
A phase II clinical trial of a dental health education program delivered by aboriginal health workers to prevent early childhood caries
- Blinkhorn, Fiona, Brown, Ngiare, Freeman, Ruth, Humphris, Gerry, Martin, Andrew, Blinkhorn, Anthony
A qualitative study of the drivers of socioeconomic inequalities in men's eating behaviours
- Stephens, Lena D., Crawford, David, Thornton, Lukar, Olstad, Dana Lee, Morgan, Philip J., van Lenthe, Frank J., Ball, Kylie
A randomised controlled trial linking mental health inpatients to community smoking cessation supports: a study protocol
- Stockings, Emily A. L., Bowman, Jennifer A., Wiggers, John, Baker, Amanda L., Terry, Margarett, Clancy, Richard, Wye, Paul M., Knight, Jenny, Moore, Lyndell H.
A randomised controlled trial of multiple periods of outdoor free-play to increase moderate-to-vigorous physical activity among 3 to 6 year old children attending childcare: study protocol
- Wolfenden, Luke, Wiggers, John, Morgan, Philip, Razak, Lubna Abdul, Jones, Jannah, Finch, Meghan, Sutherland, Rachel, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Gillham, Karen, Yoong, Sze Lin
A school-based resilience intervention to decrease tobacco, alcohol and marijuana use in high school students
- Hodder, Rebecca K., Daly, Justine, Freund, Megan, Bowman, Jenny, Hazell, Trevor, Wiggers, John
A school-based rope skipping intervention for adolescents in Hong Kong: protocol of a matched-pair cluster randomized controlled trial
- Ha, Amy S., Lonsdale , Chris, Ng, Joyan Y. Y., Lubans, David R.
A scoping review of risk behaviour interventions in young men
- Ashton, Lee M., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Rollo, Megan E., Morgan, Philip J., Collins, Clare E.
A structured framework for improving outbreak investigation audits
- Dalton, Craig B., Merritt, Tony D., Durrheim, David N., Munnoch, Sally A., Kirk, Martyn D.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?