A cluster randomised controlled trial of a secondary school intervention to reduce intake of sugar-sweetened beverages: Mid-intervention impact of switchURsip environmental strategies
- Sutherland, Rachel, Ying Ooi, Jia, Finch, Meghan, Yoong, Sze Lin, Nathan, Nicole, Wrigley, Jessica, Reilly, Kathryn, Janssen, Lisa, Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke
A randomised controlled trial of an active telephone-based recruitment strategy to increase childcare-service staff attendance at a physical activity and nutrition training workshop
- Yoong, Sze Lin, Wolfenden, Luke, Finch, Meghan, Williams, Amanda, Dodds, Pennie, Gilham, Karen, Wyse, Rebecca
A review of pregnancy apps freely available in the Google Play store
- Brown, Hannah M., Bucher, Tamara, Collins, Clare E., Rollo, Megan E.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander patients’ cancer care pathways in Queensland: insights from health professionals
- de Witt, Audra, Matthews, Veronica, Bailie, Ross, Valery, Patricia C., Adams, Jon, Garvey, Gail, Martin, Jennifer H., Cunningham, Frances C.
Academic and personal problems among Australian university students who drink at hazardous levels: web-based survey
- Hallett, J., Howat, P., McManus, A., Meng, R., Maycock, B., Kypri, K.
Alcohol sponsorship of community football clubs: the current situation
- Sawyer, Amy L., Wolfenden, Luke, Kennedy, Vanessa J., Kingsland, Melanie, Young, Kylie G., Tindall, Jennifer, Rowland, Bosco C., Colbran, Richard W., Wiggers, John H.
Alcohol-related harm: perceptions of ambulance officers and health promotion actions they do and would do
- Lynagh, Marita, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Shakeshaft, Anthony
An appraisal of methodology reporting in lifestyle interventions among people with psychosis: a systematic review
- Mucheru, Doreen, Hanlon, Mary-Claire, McEvoy, Mark, MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley
An online cross-sectional survey of the health risk behaviours among informal caregivers
- Denham, Alexandra M. J., Wynne, Olivia, Baker, Amanda L., Spratt, Neil J., Turner, Alyna, Magin, Parker, Palazzi, Kerrin, Bonevski, Billie
Australian children lack the basic movement skills to be active and healthy
- Barnett, L. M., Hardy, L. L., Lubans, D. R., Cliff, D. P., Okley, A. D., Hills, A. P., Morgan, P. J.
Australian university smoke-free policy implementation: a staff and student survey
- Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Bonevski, Billie, Paul, Christine, Wiggers, John, Germov, John, Mitchell, Dylan, Bunch, Diane
Barriers to implementation of a healthy canteen policy: A survey using the theoretical domains framework
- Reilly, Kathryn, Nathan, Nicole, Grady, Alice, Wu, Jason H. Y., Wiggers, John, Yoong, Sze Lin, Wolfenden, Luke
Barriers to the implementation of clinical guidelines for maternal alcohol consumption in antenatal services: a survey using the theoretical domains framework
- Doherty, Emma, Kingsland, Melanie, Wiggers, John, Anderson, Amy E., Elliott, Elizabeth J., Symonds, Ian, Tully, Belinda, Dray, Julia, Wolfenden, Luke
Changes in smoking, drinking, overweight and physical inactivity in young Australian women 1996-2013
- Powers, Jennifer R., Loxton, Deborah, Anderson, Amy E., Dobson, Annette J., Mishra, Gita D., Hockey, Richard, Brown, Wendy J.
Child-parent agreement on alcohol-related parenting: Opportunities for prevention of alcohol-related harm
- Shaw, Theresa, Johnston, Robyn S., Gilligan, Conor, McBride, Nyanda, Thomas, Laura T.
Children's consumption of energy-dense nutrient-poor foods, fruit and vegetables: are they related? An analysis of data from a cross sectional survey
- Innes-Hughes, Christine, Hardy, Louise L., Venugopal, Kamalesh, King, Lesley A., Wolfenden, Luke, Rangan, Anna
Cultural experiences of student and new-graduate dietitians in the Gomeroi gaaynggal ArtsHealth program: a quality assurance project
- Rae, Kym, Bohringer, Emma, Ashman, Amy, Brown, Leanne, Collins, Clare
Diet quality and 6-year risk of overweight and obesity among mid-age Australian women who were initially in the healthy weight range
- Aljadani, Haya M., Patterson, Amanda J., Sibbritt, David, Collins, Clare E.
Documenting the development of social capital in a community Safety Promotion Network: it's not what you know but who you know
- Hanson, Dale, Hanson, Jan, Vardon, Paul, McFarlane, Kathryn, Speare, Rick, Durrheim, David
Effectiveness of a dissemination strategy on the uptake of an online menu planning program: A controlled trial
- Grady, Alice, Wolfenden, Luke, Rissel, Chris, Green, Sue, Reilly, Kathryn, Yoong, Sze Lin
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?