Whole-of-community interventions to reduce population-level harms arising from alcohol and other drug use: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Stockings, Emily, Bartlem, Kate, Hall, Alix, Hodder, Rebecca, Gilligan, Conor, Wiggers, John, Sherker, Shauna, Wolfenden, Luke
Where is the evidence? (letter)
- McCambridge, Jim, Kypri, Kypros, Miller, Peter, Hawkins, Ben, Hastings, Gerard
Web-based screening and brief intervention for hazardous drinking: a double-blind randomized controlled trial
- Kypri, Kypros, Saunders, John B., Williams, Sheila M., McGee, Rob O., Langley, John D., Cashell-Smith, Martine L., Gallagher, Stephen J.
Web-based alcohol intervention for Māori university students: double-blind, multi-site randomised controlled trial
- Kypri, Kypros, McCambridge, Jim, Vater, Tina, Bowe, Steven J., Saunders, John B., Cunningham, John A., Horton, Nicholas J.
Weak evidence on nalmefene creates dilemmas for clinicians and poses questions for regulators and researchers
- Fitzgerald, Niamh, Angus, Kathryn, Elders, Andrew, de Andrade, Marisa, Raistrick, Duncan, Heather, Nick, McCambridge, Jim
Treatment of opioid dependence with depot buprenorphine (CAM2038) in custodial settings
- Dunlop, Adrian J., White, Bethany, Attia, John, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Howard, Mark V., Murrell, Terry, Haber, Paul Steen, Lintzeris, Nicholas, Roberts, Jillian, Cretikos, Michelle, Attalla, Dena, Ling, Rod, Searles, Andrew, Mackson, Judith, Doyle, Michael F., McEntyre, Elizabeth
Treatment for hepatitis C virus infection among people who inject drugs attending opioid substitution treatment and community health clinics: the ETHOS Study
- Grebely, Jason, Alavi, Maryam, Haber, Paul S., Dore, Gregory J., Micallef, Michelle, Dunlop, Adrian J., Balcomb, Anne C., Phung, Nghi, Weltman, Martin D., Day, Carolyn A., Treloar, Carla, Bath, Nicky
Trajectories of alcohol-induced blackouts in adolescence: early risk factors and alcohol use disorder outcomes in early adulthood
- Yuen, Wing See, Chan, Gary, McBride, Nyanda, McCambridge, Jim, Boland, Veronica, Peacock, Amy, Bruno, Raimondo, Clare, Philip J., Aiken, Alexandra, Mattick, Richard, Farrell, Michael, Kypri, Kypros, Slade, Tim, Hutchinson, Delyse
Time for precautionary action on alcohol industry funding of sporting bodies (editorial)
- Kypri, Kypros, O'Brien, Kerry, Miller, Peter
The validity of the state–trait anxiety inventory and the brief scale for anxiety in an inpatient sample with alcohol use disorder
- Shah, Navan N., Schwandt, Melanie L., Hobden, Breanne, Baldwin, David S., Sinclair, Julia, Agabio, Roberta, Leggio, Lorenzo
The relationship between methamphetamine use and heterosexual behaviour: evidence from a prospective longitudinal study
- McKetin, Rebecca, Lubman, Dan I., Baker, Amanda, Dawe, Sharon, Ross, Joanne, Mattick, Richard P., Degenhardt, Lousia
The overall effect of parental supply of alcohol across adolescence on alcohol-related harms in early adulthood-a prospective cohort study
- Clare, Philip J., Dobbins, Timothy, Bruno, Raimondo, Peacock, Amy, Boland, Veronica, Yuen, Wing See, Aiken, Alexandra, Degenhardt, Louisa, Kypri, Kypros, Slade, Tim, Hutchinson, Delyse, Najman, Jackob M., McBride, Nyanda, Horwood, John, McCambridge, Jim, Mattick, Richard P.
The impact of treatment on 3 years' outcome for heroin dependence: findings from the Australian Treatment Outcome Study (ATOS)
- Teesson, Maree, Mills, Katherine, Ross, Joanne, Darke, Shane, Williamson, Anna, Havard, Alys
The effect of liquor licensing restrictions on assault: a quasi-experimental study in Sydney, Australia
- Menéndez, Patricia, Kypri, Kypros, Weatherburn, Don
The association between parental supply of alcohol and supply from other sources to young people: a prospective cohort
- Boland, Veronica C., Clare, Philip J., Yuen, Wing See, Peacock, Amy, Aiken, Alexandra, Wadolowski, Monika, Hutchinson, Delyse, Najman, Jackob, Slade, Tim, Bruno, Raimondo, McBride, Nyanda, Degenhardt, Louisa, Kypri, Kypros, Mattick, Richard P.
Systematic review and meta-analyses of strategies targeting alcohol problems in emergency departments: interventions reduce alcohol-related injuries
- Havard, Alys, Shakeshaft, Anthony, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Stuck in the catch 22: attitudes towards smoking cessation among populations vulnerable to social disadvantage
- Pateman, Kelsey, Ford, Pauline, Fizgerald, Lisa, Mutch, Allyson, Yuke, Kym, Bonevski, Billie, Gartner, Coral
Smoking cessation interventions for pregnant women attending treatment for substance use disorders: A systematic review
- Jackson, Melissa A., Baker, Amanda L., Gould, Gillian S., Brown, Amanda L., Dunlop, Adrian J., McCarter, Kristen
Rising pregabalin use and misuse in Australia: trends in utilization and intentional poisonings
- Cairns, Rose, Schaffer, Andrea L., Ryan, Nicole, Pearson, Sallie-Anne, Buckley, Nicholas A.
Randomized controlled trial of cognitive-behavioural therapy for coexisting depression and alcohol problems: short-term outcome
- Baker, Amanda L., Kavanagh, David J., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Hunt, Sally A., Lewin, Terry J., Carr, Vaughan J., Connolly, Jennifer
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?