A multidisciplinary group programme in rural settings for community-dwelling chronic stroke survivors and their carers: a pilot randomized controlled trial
- Marsden, Dianne, Quinn, Rhonda, Pond, Nicole, Golledge, Robyn, Neilson, Claire, White, Jennifer, McElduff, Patrick, Pollack, Michael
A trial based economic evaluation of occupational therapy discharge planning for older adults: the HOME randomized trial
- Wales, Kylie, Salkeld, Glenn, Clemson, Lindy, Lannin, Natasha A., Gitlin, Laura, Rubenstein, Laurence, Howard, Kirsten, Howell, Martin, Cameron, Ian D.
Causal mechanisms of a healthy lifestyle intervention for patients with musculoskeletal pain who are overweight or obese
- Williams, Amanda, Lee, Hopin, McAuley, James H., Williams, Christopher M., Kamper, Steven J., O'Brien, Kate M., Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Yoong, Sze L., Hodder, Rebecca K., Robson, Emma K., Haskins, Robin
Embedding an enriched environment in an acute stroke unit increases activity in people with stroke: a controlled before-after pilot study
- Rosbergen, Ingrid C. M., Grimley, Rohan S., Brauer, Sandra G., Hayward, Kathryn S., Walker, Katrina C., Rowley, Donna, Campbell, Alana M., McGufficke, Suzanne, Robertson, Samantha T., Trinder, Janelle, Janssen, Heidi
Exercise interventions for the treatment of chronic low back pain: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials
- Searle, Angela, Spink, Martin, Ho, Alan, Chuter, Vivienne
Home-based reach-to-grasp training for people after stroke is feasible: a pilot randomised controlled trial
- Turton, A. J., Cunningham, P., van Wijck, F., Smartt, H. J. M., Rogers, C. A., Sackley, C. M., Jowett, S., Wolf, S. L., Wheatley, K., van Vliet, P.
Investigation of the implementation of a Communication Enhanced Environment model on an acute/slow stream rehabilitation and a rehabilitation ward: A before-and-after pilot study
- D’Souza, Sarah, Godecke, Erin, Ciccone, Natalie, Hersh, Deborah, Armstrong, Elizabeth, Tucak, Claire, Janssen, Heidi
Physical, cognitive and social activity levels of stroke patients undergoing rehabilitation within a mixed rehabilitation unit
- Janssen, Heidi, Ada, Louise, Bernhardt, Juli, McElduff, Patrick, Pollack, Michael, Nilsson, Michael, Spratt, Neil
Task-specific reach-to-grasp training after stroke: development and description of a home-based intervention
- Cunningham, Paul, Turton, Allie J., Van Wijck, Frederike, Van Vliet, Paulette
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?