"What am I thinking? Is this normal?" A cross-sectional study investigating the nature of negative thoughts, parental self-efficacy and psychological distress in new fathers
- Wroe, Jaime, Campbell, Linda, Fletcher, Richard, McLoughland, Carmel
A cross sectional study investigating weight management motivations, methods and perceived healthy eating and physical activity influences in women up to five years following childbirth
- Vincze, Lisa, Rollo, Megan E., Hutchesson, Melinda J., Burrows, Tracy L., MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley, Blumfield, Michelle, Collins, Clare E.
A feminist critique of foundational nursing research and theory on transition to motherhood
- Parratt, Jenny A., Fahy, Kathleen M.
A revalidation of the weight related behaviours questionnaire within an Australian pregnancy cohort
- Fealy, Shanna, Attia, John, Leigh, Lucy, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Hazelton, Michael, Foureur, Maralyn, Collins, Clare E., Smith, Roger, Hure, Alexis
Barriers and facilitators to smoking cessation within pregnant Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander women: an integrative review
- Harris, Belinda M., Harris, Melissa L., Rae, Kym, Chojenta, Catherine
Care during the decision-making phase for women who want a vaginal breech birth: experiences from the field
- Catling, C., Petrovska, K., Watts, N. P., Bisits, A., Homer, C. S. E.
Characterizing gestational weight gain in a cohort of Indigenous Australian women
- Schumacher, Tracy L., Weatherall, Loretta, Keogh, Lyniece, Sutherland, Kathryn, Collins, Clare E., Pringle, Kirsty G., Rae, Kym M.
Choosing vaginal birth after caesarean section: motivating factors
- Davis, Deborah, Homer, Caroline S., Clack, Danielle, Turkmani, Sabera, Foureur, Maralyn
Chronological narratives from smoking initiation through to pregnancy of Indigenous Australian women: a qualitative study
- Gould, Gillian S., Bovill, Michelle, Clarke, Marilyn J., Gruppetta, Maree, Cadet-James, Yvonne, Bonevski, Billie
Comparison of pre-diagnosis dietary intake of women with gestational diabetes mellitus to dietary recommendations
- Harper, Claire A., Smythe, Kylie, Wong, Vincent W., Rollo, Megan E., Collins, Clare E.
Exploring and developing student midwives' experiences (ESME) - An appreciative inquiry study
- Dewar, Belinda, Stulz, Virginia, Drayton, Nicola, Buliak, Alexa, Connolly, Louise, McLaughlin, Karen, Newport, Katie, Rebolledo, Susan, Stephenson, Loraine, MacBride, Tasmin, Lennon, Kelley
Factors associated with women's birth beliefs and experiences of decision-making in the context of planned birth: a survey study
- Coates, Dominiek, Donnolley, Natasha, Foureur, Maralyn, Thirukumar, Purshaiyna, Henry, Amanda
Health service utilisation by pregnant women over a seven-year period
- Sibbritt, David, Adams, Jon, Lui, Chi-Wai
Immediate, uninterrupted skin-to-skin contact and breastfeeding after birth: a cross-sectional electronic survey
- Allen, Jyai, Parratt, Jenny A., Rolfe, Margaret I., Hastie, Carolyn R., Saxton, Anne, Fahy, Kathleen M.
Incidence of maternal near miss among women in labour admitted to hospitals in Ethiopia
- Geleto, Ayele, Chojenta, Catherine, Taddele, Tefera, Loxton, Deborah
Magnitude and correlates of postnatal care utilization among reproductive aged women in a rural district in eastern Ethiopia: a cross-sectional study
- Tesfaye, Gezahegn, Chojenta, Catherine, Smith, Roger, Loxton, Deborah
Midwives' perception of their role in providing antenatal asthma management in Australia - a qualitative study
- McLaughlin, Karen, Kable, Ashley, Ebert, Lyn, Murphy, Vanessa
Nutrition services offered to pregnant women attending antenatal clinics in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: A qualitative study
- Saronga, Naomi, Burrows, Tracy L., Collins, Clare E., Mosha, Idda H., Sunguya, Bruno F., Rollo, Megan E.
Nutritional adequacy and the role of supplements in the diets of Indigenous Australian women during pregnancy
- Beringer, Madison, Schumacher, Tracy, Keogh, Lyniece, Sutherland, Kathryn, Knox, Paris, Herden, Jodie, Brown, Leanne, Rae, Kym
Pain relief effect of breast feeding and music therapy during heel lance for healthy-term neonates in China: a randomized controlled trial
- Zhu, Jiemin, He , Hong-Gu, Zhou, Xiuzhu, Wei, Haixia, Gao, Yaru, Ye, Benlan, Liu, Zuguo, Chan, Sally Wai-Chi
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?