A constitutive model for unsaturated soils: thermomechanical and computational aspects
- Sheng, D., Sloan, S. W., Gens, A.
Aspects of finite element implementation of critical state models
- Sheng, D., Sloan, S. W., Yu, H. S.
Detection of flaws in a two-dimensional body through measurement of surface temperatures and use of conjugate gradient method
- Siavashi, Majid, Kowsary, Farshad, Abbasi-Shavazi, Ehsan
Fully coupled global equations for hydro-mechanical analysis of unsaturated soils
- Zhang, Yue, Zhou, Annan, Nazem, Majidreza, Carter, John
Non-convexity and stress-path dependency of unsaturated soil models
- Sheng, Daichao, Pedroso, Dorival M., Abbo, Andrew J.
Numerical evaluation of the phase-field model for brittle fracture with emphasis on the length scale
- Zhang, Xue, Vignes, Chet, Sloan, Scott W., Sheng, Daichao
Numerical simulation of a flow-like landslide using the particle finite element method
- Zhang, Xue, Krabbenhoft, Kristian, Sheng, Daichao, Li, Weichao
Refined h-adaptive finite element procedure for large deformation geotechnical problems
- Kardani, Mina, Nazem, Majidreza, Abbo, Andrew J., Sheng, Daichao, Sloan, Scott W.
Second-order cone programming formulation for consolidation analysis of saturated porous media
- Zhang, Xue, Sheng, Daichao, Sloan, Scott W., Krabbenhoft, Kristian
Some computational aspects for solving deep penetration problems in geomechanics
- Sheng, Daichao, Nazem, Majidreza, Carter, John P.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?