Absence of short-term vestibular modulation of muscle sympathetic outflow, assessed by brief galvanic vestibular stimulation in awake human subjects
- Bolton, Philip S., Wardman, Daniel L., Macefield, Vaughan G.
Altered neurofilament protein expression in the lateral vestibular nucleus in Parkinson's disease
- Wellings, Thomas P., Brichta, Alan M., Lim, Rebecca
Modulation of muscle sympathetic bursts by sinusoidal galvanic vestibular stimulation in human subjects
- Bent, Leah R., Bolton, Philip S., Macefield, Vaughan G.
Neck proprioceptors contribute to the modulation of muscle sympathetic nerve activity to the lower limbs of humans
- Bolton, P. S., Hammam, E., Macefield, V. G.
Perception of movement extent depends on the extent of previous movements
- Seizova-Cajic, Tatjana, Smith, Janette L., Taylor, Janet L., Gandevia, Simon C.
Potassium accumulation between type I hair cells and calyx terminals in mouse crista
- Lim, Rebecca, McPherson, Angela E., Donne, Scott W., Callister, Robert J., Brichta, Alan M.
Provocative motion causes fall in brain temperature and affects sleep in rats
- Del Vecchio, Flavia, Nalivaiko, Eugene, Cerri, Matteo, Luppi, Marco, Amici, Roberto
The combined effect of muscle contraction history and motor commands on human position sense
- Walsh, Lee D., Smith, Janette L., Gandevia, Simon C., Taylor, Janet L.
The vestibular system does not modulate fusimotor drive to muscle spindles in contracting leg muscles of seated subjects
- Bent, L. R., Sander, M., Bolton, P. S., Macefield, V. G.
Vestibular inputs do not influence the fusimotor system in relaxed muscles of the human leg
- Bent, Leah R., Bolton, P. S., Macefield, V. G.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?