How corporate entrepreneurs use interfirm collaboration in the search for emerging knowledge in biotech innovation
- Hohberger, Jan, Wilden, Ralf
Service-dominant orientation, dynamic capabilities and firm performance
- Wilden, Ralf, Gudergan, Siegfried
The evolution and prospects of service-dominant logic: an investigation of past, present, and future research
- Wilden, Ralf, Akaka, Melissa Archpru, Karpen, Ingo O., Hohberger, Jan
A bibliometric review of open innovation: setting a research agenda
- Randhawa, Krithika, Wilden, Ralf, Hohberger, Jan
The architecture of dynamic capability research: identifying the building blocks of a configurational approach
- Wilden, Ralf, Devinney, Timothy M., Dowling, Grahame R.
The impact of dynamic capabilities on operational marketing and technological capabilities: investigating the role of environmental turbulence
- Wilden, Ralf, Gudergan, Siegfried P.
Multi-level project governance: trends and opportunities
- Biesenthal, Christopher, Wilden, Ralf
Dynamic capabilities and performance: strategy, structure and environment
- Wilden, Ralf, Gudergan, Siegfried P., Nielsen, Bo Bernhard, Lings, Ian
Employer branding: strategic implications for staff recruitment
- Wilden, Ralf, Gudergan, Siegfried, Lings, Ian
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?