An improved brief measure of cannabis misuse: the Cannabis Use Disorders Identification Test-Revised (CUDIT-R)
- Adamson, Simon J., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Baker, Amanda L., Lewin, Terry J., Thornton, Louise, Kelly, Brian J., Sellman, J. Douglas
From comorbidity to multiple health behaviour change
- Baker, Amanda, Hiles, Sarah, Thornton, Louise, Searl, Amanda, Kelly, Peter, Kay-Lambkin, Frances
Healthy lifestyle intervention for people with severe mental disorders
- Baker, Amanda L., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Richmond, Robyn, Filia, Sacha, Castle, David, Williams, Jill, Thornton, Louise
A web-based intervention to prevent multiple chronic disease risk factors among adolescents: co-design and user testing of the health4life school-based program.
- Champion, Katrina Elizabeth, Gardner, Lauren Anne, McGowan, Cyanna, Chapman, Cath, Thornton, Louise, Parmenter, Belinda, McBride, Nyanda, Lubans, David R., McCann, Karrah, Spring, Bonnie, Teesson, Maree, Health4Life Team, Newton, Nicola Clare
Social influence, addictions and the Internet: the potential of Web 2.0 technologies in enhancing treatment for alcohol/other drug use problems
- Deady, Mark, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Thornton, Louise, Baker, Amanda, Teesson, Maree
Therapeutic alliance in psychological treatment for depression and alcohol use comorbidity: The client's perspective.
- Knock, Elizabeth, Johnson, Martin P., Baker, Amanda, Thornton, Louise, Kay-Lambkin, Frances
Age-varying associations between lifestyle risk factors and major depressive disorder: A nationally representative cross-sectional study of adolescents
- Sunderland, Matthew, Champion, Katrina, Slade, Tim, Chapman, Cath, Newton, Nicola, Thornton, Louise, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, McBride, Nyanda, Allsop, Steve, Parmenter, Belinda, Teesson, Maree, Mills, Katherine, Hides, Leanne, Stapinski, Lexine, Barrett, Emma L., Mewton, Louise, Gardner, Lauren A.
Is a person thinking about suicide likely to find help on the internet? An evaluation of Google search results
- Thornton, Louise, Handley, Tonelle, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Baker, Amanda
Recruiting for health, medical or psychosocial research using Facebook: systematic review
- Thornton, Louise, Batterham, Philip J., Fassnacht, Daniel B., Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Calear, Alison L., Hunt, Sally
A mobile phone-based healthy lifestyle monitoring tool for people with mental health problems (MyHealthPA): Development and pilot testing
- Thornton, Louise, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Tebbutt, Bree, Hanstock, Tanya L., Baker, Amanda L.
Free smoking cessation mobile apps available in Australia: a quality review and content analysis
- Thornton, Louise, Quinn, Catherine, Birrell, Louise, Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Shaw, Brad, Forbes, Erin, Deady, Mark, Kay-Lambkin, Frances
Measurement Properties of Smartphone Approaches to Assess Diet, Alcohol Use, and Tobacco Use: Systematic Review
- Thornton, Louise, Osman, Bridie, Birrell, Louise, Bryant, Zachary, Chapman, Cath, Lubans, David, Slade, Tim, Torous, John, Teesson, Maree, Van de Ven, Pepijn, Champion, Katrina, Green, Olivia, Wescott, Annie B., Gardner, Lauren A., Stewart, Courtney, Visontay, Rachel, Whife, Jesse, Parmenter, Belinda
A multiple health behavior change, self-monitoring mobile app for adolescents: development and usability study of the Health4Life app
- Thornton, Louise, Gardner, Lauren Anne, Osman, Bridie, Green, Olivia, Champion, Katrina Elizabeth, Bryant, Zachary, Teesson, Maree, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Chapman, Cath
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?