Developing a roadmap for the translation of e-mental health services for depression
- Batterham, Philip J., Sunderland, Matthew, Butow, Phylllis N., Krouskos, Demos, Calear, Alison L., Davey, Christopher G., Christensen, Helen, Teesson, Maree, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Andrews, Gavin, Mitchell, Philip B., Herrman, Helen
A brief intervention to increase uptake and adherence of an online program for depression and anxiety: protocol for the Enhancing Engagement with Psychosocial Interventions (EEPI) randomized controlled trial
- Batterham, Philip J., Calear, Alison L., Sunderland, Matthew, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Farrer, Louise M., Gulliver, Amelia
Consumer-guided development of an engagement-facilitation intervention for increasing uptake and adherence for self-guided web-based mental health programs: focus groups and online evaluation survey
- Gulliver, Amelia, Calear, Alison, Sunderland, Matthew, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Farrer, Louise M., Banfield, Michelle, Batterham, Philip J.
Age-varying associations between lifestyle risk factors and major depressive disorder: A nationally representative cross-sectional study of adolescents
- Sunderland, Matthew, Champion, Katrina, Slade, Tim, Chapman, Cath, Newton, Nicola, Thornton, Louise, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, McBride, Nyanda, Allsop, Steve, Parmenter, Belinda, Teesson, Maree, Mills, Katherine, Hides, Leanne, Stapinski, Lexine, Barrett, Emma L., Mewton, Louise, Gardner, Lauren A.
Predictors of acceptability and engagement in a self-guided online program for depression and anxiety.
- Gulliver, Amelia, Calear, Alison L., Sunderland, Matthew, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Farrer, Louise M., Batterham, Philip J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?