The eOSCE: advancing technology to improve students' learning and assessment reliability
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Russell, Trevor, Rivett, Darren, Ashby, Samantha, McLachlan, Lynette, Studdert, Catherine
Implementation of an electronic Objective Structured Clinical Exam for assessing practical skills in pre-professional physiotherapy and occupational therapy programs: examiner and course coordinator perspectives
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Ashby, Samantha E., Rivett, Darren A., Russell, Trevor
Factors shaping e-feedback utilization following electronic objective structured clinical examinations
- Ashby, Samantha E., Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Rivett, Darren A., Russell, Trevor
Electronic practical skills assessments in the health professions: a review
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Ashby, Samantha E., Onyango, Laura, Russell, Trevor, Rivett, Darren A.
Clinical educator and student perceptions of iPad technology to enhance clinical supervision: the Electronically-Facilitated Feedback Initiative (EFFI)
- Snodgrass, Suzanne J., Rivett, Darren, Farrell, Scott, Ball, Kyle, Ashby, Samantha E., Johnston, Catherine L., Nguyen, Kim, Russell, Trevor
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?