The architecture of risk for type 2 diabetes: understanding Asia in the context of global findings
- Abdullah, Noraidatulakma, Attia, John, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Scott, Rodney J., Holliday, Elizabeth G.
Differing contributions of classical risk factors to type 2 diabetes in multi-ethnic Malaysian populations
- Abdullah, Noraidatulakma, Murad, Nor Azian Abdul, Attia, John, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Kamaruddin, Mohd Arman, Jalal, Nazihah Abd, Ismail, Norliza, Jamal, Rahman, Scott, Rodney J., Holliday, Elizabeth G.
Outcomes following heart failure hospitalization in a regional Australian setting between 2005 and 2014
- Al-Omary, Mohammed S., Khan, Arshad A., Davies, Allan J., Fletcher, Peter J., Mcivor, Dawn, Bastian, Bruce, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Sverdlov, Aaron L., Attia, John R., Boyle, Andrew J.
Drosophila 3ʹ UTRs are more complex than protein-coding sequences
- Algama, Manjula, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Tasker, Edward, Mengersen, Kerrie, Keith, Jonathan M.
Evaluation of a novel continuous glucose monitoring guided system for adjustment of insulin dosing: PumpTune: a randomized controlled trial
- Anderson, Donald, Phelan, Helen, Jones, Katie, Smart, Carmel, Oldmeadow, Christopher, King, Bruce, Crock, Patricia
Immersion of bovine eyeballs after 1 hour in seawater does not result in elevation of postmortem vitreous humor sodium and chloride levels
- Anne, Sravan, Tse, Rexson, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Attia, John R., Cala, Allan D.
Maternal diet during early childhood, but not pregnancy, predicts diet quality and fruit and vegetable acceptance in offspring
- Ashman, Amy M., Collins, Clare E., Hure, Alexis J., Jensen, Megan, Oldmeadow, Christopher
Clustering of multiple health-risk factors among vocational education students: a latent class analysis
- Atorkey, Prince, Paul, Christine, Wiggers, John, Bonevski, Billie, Nolan, Erin, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Mitchell, Aimee, Byrnes, Emma, Tzelepis, Flora
A Women’s Rights-Based Approach to Reducing Child Mortality: Data from 193 Countries Show that Gender Equality does Affect Under-five Child Mortality
- Bagade, Tanmay, Chojenta, Catherine, Harris, Melissa, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Loxton, Deborah
Effects of assault type on cognitive behaviour therapy for coexisting depression and alcohol misuse
- Bailey, Kylie A., Baker, Amanda L., McElduff, Patrick, Jones, Mark A., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Kavanagh, David J.
Clinician factors associated with prescribing nicotine replacement therapy in pregnancy: a cross-sectional survey of Australian obstetricians and general practitioners
- Bar-Zeev, Yael, Bonevski, Billie, Gruppetta, Maree, Twyman, Laura, Atkins, Lou, Palazzi, Kerrin, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Gould, Gillian S.
Improving smoking cessation care in pregnancy at Aboriginal Medical Services: 'ICAN QUIT in Pregnancy' step-wedge cluster randomised study
- Bar-Zeev, Yael, Clarke, M, Oldmeadow, C, Clough, A, Carson, K, Boydell, K, Lim, LL, Smith, R, Cadet-James, Y, Bittoun, R, Atkin, L, Cowling, B, Orcher, L, Bovill, Michelle, Bonevski, Billie, Gruppetta, Maree, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Palazzi, Kerrin, Atkins, Louise, Reath, Jennifer, Gould, Gillian Sandra
Improving health providers smoking cessation care in pregnancy: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Bar-Zeev, Yael, Bonevski, Billie, Lim, Ling Li, Twyman, Laura, Skelton, Eliza, Gruppetta, Maree, Palazzi, Kerrin, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Gould, Gillian S.
Survival studies: Competing risks, immortality and censoring
- Barnett, Adrian G., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Attia, John R.
The toileting habit profile questionnaire-revised: examining discriminative and concurrent validity
- Beaudry-Bellefeuille, Isabelle, Lane, Alison, Chiu, Simon, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Ramos Polo, Eduardo, Lane, Shelly J.
Nurses’ perspectives of recognising and responding to unsafe practice by their peers: A national cross-sectional survey
- Blair, Wendy, Kable, Ashley, Palazzi, Kerrin, Courtney-Pratt, Helen, Doran, Evan, Oldmeadow, Christopher
Primary outcomes data from a randomised controlled trial testing the effect of an online healthy lifestyles program on health-related quality of life among stroke survivors
- Bonevski, Biljana, Spratt, Neil, Baker, Amanda, Magin, Parker, Turner, Alyna, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Collins, Clare, Callister, Robin, Levi, Christopher, Deeming, Simon, Clancy, Brigid
Primary outcomes data from a cluster-randomised controlled trial testing the effect of an organisational change intervention for increasing the delivery of smoking cessation treatment in alcohol and other drug service settings
- Bonevski, Billie, Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Stirling, Robert, Fowlie, Carrie, Kelly, Peter, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Palazzi, Kerrin, Skelton, Eliza, Shakeshaft, Anthony, Farrell, Michael, Tzelepsis, Flora, Walsberger, Scott, D'Este, Catherine, Paul, Christine, Dunlop, Adrian
Comparing socially disadvantaged smokers who agree and decline to participate in a randomised smoking cessation trial
- Bonevski, Billie, Twyman, Laura, Paul, Chris, D'Este, Catherine, West, Robert, Siahpush, Mohammad, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Palazzi, Kerrin, Bryant, Jamie, Guillaumier, Ashleigh
Smoking cessation intervention delivered by social service organisations for a diverse population of Australian disadvantaged smokers: A pragmatic randomised controlled trial
- Bonevski, Billie, Twyman, Laura, Paul, Christine, D'Este, Catherine, West, Robert, Siahpush, Mohammad, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Palazzi, Kerrin
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?