What is the dose-response relationship between exercise and cardiorespiratory fitness after stroke? A systematic review
- Galloway, Margaret, Marsden, Dianne L., Callister, Robin, Erickson, Kirk I., Nilsson, Michael, English, Coralie
What do stroke survivors' value about participating in research and what are the most important research problems related to stroke or transient ischemic attack (TIA)? A survey
- Weerasekara, Ishanka, Baye, Jasmine, English, Coralie, Burke, Meredith, Crowfoot, Gary, Mason, Gillian, Peak, Rachael, Simpson, Dawn, Walker, Frederick Rohan, Nilsson, Michael, Pollack, Michael
Visual discrimination impairment after experimental stroke is associated with disturbances in the polarization of the astrocytic aquaporin-4 and increased accumulation of neurotoxic proteins
- Sanchez-Bezanilla, Sonia, TeBay, Clifford, Nilsson, Michael, Walker, Frederick R., Ong, Lin Kooi
Time-efficient intervention to improve older adolescents' cardiorespiratory fitness: findings from the ‘Burn 2 Learn’ cluster randomised controlled trial
- Lubans, David R., Smith, Jordan J., Weaver, Natasha, Noetel, Michael, Shigeta, Tatsuya T., Mavilidi, Myrto F., Valkenborghs, Sarah R., Gyawali, Prajwal, Walker, Frederick R., Costigan, Sarah A., Hillman, Charles H., Eather, Narelle, Leahy, Angus A., Morgan, Philip J., Lonsdale, Chris, Plotnikoff, Ronald C, Nilsson, Michael, Kennedy, Sarah G., Holliday, Elizabeth G.
The influence of initial stroke severity on the likelihood of unfavourable clinical outcome and death at 90 days following acute ischemic stroke: a tertiary hospital stroke register study
- Bhaskar, Sonu, Stanwell, Peter, Attia, John, Levi, Christopher, Bivard, Andrew, Spratt, Neil, Walker, Rhonda, Kitsos, Gemma H., Parsons, Mark W., Evans, Malcolm, Jordan, Louise, Nilsson, Michael
The impact of physical activity on brain structure and function in youth: a systematic review
- Valkenborghs, Sarah Ruth, Noetel, Michael, Hillman, Charles, Nilsson, Michael, Smith, Jordan J., Ortega, Francisco B., Lubans, David Revalds
The impact of a physical activity intervention program on academic achievement in a Swedish elementary school setting
- Käll, Lina B., Nilsson, Michael, Lindén, Thomas
The feasibility of a telehealth exercise program aimed at increasing cardiorespiratory fitness for people after stroke
- Galloway, Margaret, Marsden, Dianne L., Callister, Robin, Nilsson, Michael, Erickson, Kirk I., English, Coralie
The effects of a rhythm and music-based therapy program and therapeutic riding in late recovery phase following stroke: a study protocol for a three-armed randomized controlled trial
- Bunketorp Kall, Lina, Lundgren-Nilsson, Asa, Blomstrand, Christian, Pekna, Marcela, Pekny, Milos, Nilsson, Michael
The effect of the prone sleeping position on obstructive sleep apnoea
- Bidarian-Moniri, Armin, Nilsson, Michael, Rasmusson, Lars, Attia, John, Ejnell, Hasse
Ten-year mortality after severe traumatic brain injury in western Sweden: a case control study
- Ulfarsson, Trandur, Lundgren-Nilsson, Åsa, Blomstrand, Christian, Jakobsson, Karl-Erik, Odén, Anders, Nilsson, Michael, Rosen, Thord
Sustained administration of corticosterone at stress-like levels after stroke suppressed glial reactivity at sites of thalamic secondary neurodegeneration
- Zalewska, Katarzyna, Pietrogrande, Giovanni, Ong, Lin Kooi, Abdolhoseini, Mahmoud, Kluge, Murielle, Johnson, Sarah J., Walker, Frederick R., Nilsson, Michael
Stress as necessary component of realistic recovery in animal models of experimental stroke
- Walker, Frederick R., Jones, Kimberley A., Patience, Madeleine J., Zhao, Zidan, Nilsson, Michael
Spectroscopy of reperfused tissue after stroke reveals heightened metabolism in patients with good clinical outcomes
- Bivard, Andrew, Krishnamurthy, Venkatesh, Stanwell, Peter, Yassi, Nawaf, Spratt, Neil J., Nilsson, Michael, Levi, Christopher R., Davis, Stephen, Parsons, Mark W.
Species-specific regulation of t-PA and PAI-1 gene expression in human and rat astrocytes
- Tjärnlund-Wolf, Anna, Hultman, Karin, Blomstrand, Fredrik, Nilsson, Michael, Medcalf, Robert L., Jern, Christina
Spatiotemporal analysis of impaired microglia process movement at sites of secondary neurodegeneration post-stroke
- Kluge, Murielle G., Abdolhoseini, Mahmoud, Zalewska, Katarzyna, Ong, Lin Kooi, Johnson, Sarah J., Nilsson, Michael, Walker, Frederick R.
Similar cognitive deficits in mice and humans in the chronic phase post-stroke identified using the touchscreen-based paired-associate learning task
- Chow, Wei Zhen, Ong, Lin Kooi, Kluge, Murielle G., Gyawali, Prajawal, Walker, Frederick R., Nilsson, Michael
Sedentary behaviour and physical activity of people with stroke in rehabilitation hospitals
- Sjöholm, Anna, Skarin, Monica, Churilov, Leonid, Nilsson, Michael, Bernhardt, Julie, Lindén, Thomas
Relationship between levels of pre-stroke physical activity and post-stroke serum insulin-like growth factor I
- Aberg, N. David, Gadd, Gustaf, Isgaard, Jörgen, Aberg, Daniel, Hällgren, Peter, Blomstrand, Christian, Jood, Katarina, Nilsson, Michael, Walker, Frederick R., Svensson, Johan, Jern, Christina
Reconsidering the role of glial cells in chronic stress-induced dopaminergic neurons loss within the substantia nigra? Friend or foe?
- Ong, Lin Kooi, Zhao, Zidan, Kluge, Murielle, TeBay, Clifford, Zalewska, Katarzyna, Dickson, Phillip W., Johnson, Sarah J., Nilsson, Michael, Walker, Frederick R.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?