Assembling a nutrient database for a large cohort study: the Blue Mountains Eye Study
- Flood, V.M., Smith, W., Rochtchina, E., Wang, J. J., Mitchell, P.
Complement factor H polymorphisms, renal phenotypes and age-related macular degeneration: the Blue Mountains Eye Study
- Xing, C., Sivakumaran, T. A., Wang, J. J., Rochtchina, E., Joshi, T., Smith, W., Mitchell, P., Iyengar, S. K.
Distribution of ocular biometric parameters and refraction in a population-based study of Australian children
- Ojaimi, E., Rose, K. A., Morgan, I. G., Smith, Wayne, Martin, F. J., Kifley, A., Robaei, D., Mitchell, P.
Food and nutrient consumption trends in older Australians: a 10-year cohort study
- Flood, V. M., Burlutsky, G., Webb, K. L., Wang, J. J., Smith, W. T., Mitchell, P.
Methods for a population-based study of myopia and other eye conditions in school children: the Sydney Myopia Study
- Ojaimi, E., Rose, K. A., Smith, Wayne, Morgan, I. G., Martin, F. J., Mitchell, P.
Re: 'Red meat and chicken consumption and its association with age-related macular degeneration' (letter)
- Flood, V. M., Gopinath, B., Rochtchina, E., Smith, W., Mitchell, P.
Retinal microvascular signs and risk of stroke and stroke mortality
- Mitchell, P., Wang, J. J., Wong, T. Y., Smith, Wayne, Klein, R., Leeder, S. R.
Retinal vascular calibre and the risk of coronary heart disease-related death
- Wang, J. J., Liew, G., Wong, T. Y., Smith, W., Klein, R., Leeder, S. R., Mitchell, P.
The utility of estimating population-level trajectories of terminal wellbeing decline within a growth mixture modelling framework
- Burns, R. A., Byles, J., Magliano, D. J., Mitchell, P., Anstey, K. J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?