Detecting genotyping error using measures of degree of Hardy-Weinberg disequilibrium
- Attia, John, Thakkinstian, Ammarin, McElduff, Patrick, Milne, Elizabeth, Dawson, Somer, Scott, Rodney J., de Klerk, Nicholas, Armstrong, Bruce, Thompson, John
Effects of assault type on cognitive behaviour therapy for coexisting depression and alcohol misuse
- Bailey, Kylie A., Baker, Amanda L., McElduff, Patrick, Jones, Mark A., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Kavanagh, David J.
The influence of parental emotional neglect on assault victims seeking treatment for depressed mood and alcohol misuse: a pilot study
- Bailey, Kylie A., Baker, Amanda L., McElduff, Patrick, Kavanagh, David J.
Do outcomes of cognitive-behaviour therapy for co-occurring alcohol misuse and depression differ for participants with symptoms of posttraumatic stress?
- Bailey, Kylie A., Baker, Amanda L., McElduff, Patrick, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Kavanagh, David J.
Randomized controlled trial of MICBT for co-existing alcohol misuse and depression: outcomes to 36-months
- Baker, Amanda L., Kavanagh, David J., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Hunt, Sally A., Lewin, Terry J., Carr, Vaughan J., McElduff, Patrick
Minimum number of clusters and comparison of analysis methods for cross sectional stepped wedge cluster randomised trials with binary outcomes: a simulation study
- Barker, Daniel, D'Este, Catherine, Campbell, Michael J., McElduff, Patrick
Evaluating the effectiveness of a clinical practice change intervention in increasing clinician provision of preventive care in a network of community-based mental health services: a study protocol of a non-randomized, multiple baseline trial
- Bartlem, Kate, Bowman, Jennifer, Freund, Megan, Wye, Paula, McElwaine, Kathleen, Knight, Jenny, McElduff, Patrick, Gillham, Karen, Wiggers, John
Effectiveness of an intervention in increasing the provision of preventive care by community mental health services: a non-randomized, multiple baseline implementation trial
- Bartlem, Kate M., Bowman, Jenny, Wiggers, John, Freund, Megan, Wye, Paul M., Barker, Daniel, McElwaine, Kathleen M., Wolfenden, Luke, Campbell, Elizabeth M., McElduff, Patrick, Gillham, Karen
Intensive care unit strain and mortality risk in patients admitted from the ward in Australia and New Zealand
- Bihari, Shailesh, McElduff, Patrick, Pearse, Jim, Cho, Owen, Pilcher, David
Defining the extent of irreversible brain ischemia using perfusion computed tomography
- Bivard, Andrew, McElduff, Patrick, Spratt, Neil, Levi, Christopher, Parsons, Mark
Too good to treat? Ischemic stroke patients with small computed tomography perfusion lesions may not benefit from thrombolysis
- Bivard, Andrew, Lou, Min, Butcher, Kenneth, Jingfen, Zhang, Jannes, Jim, Dong, Qiang, Parsons, Mark W., Levi, Christopher R., Krishnamurthy, Venkatesh, Cheng, Xin, Aviv, Richard I., McElduff, Patrick, Lin, Longting, Kleinig, Tim, O'Brien, Billy
Perfusion computed tomography to assist decision making for stroke thrombolysis
- Bivard, Andrew, Levi, Christopher, Krishnamurthy, Venkatesh, McElduff, Patrick, Miteff, Ferdi, Spratt, Neil J., Bateman, Grant, Donnan, Geoffrey, Davis, Stephen, Parsons, Mark
Impact of computed tomography perfusion imaging on the response to tenecteplase in ischemic stroke: analysis of 2 randomized controlled trials
- Bivard, Andrew, Huang, Xuya, Davis, Stephen M., Donnan, Geoffrey A., Muir, Keith W., Parsons, Mark W., McElduff, Patrick, Levi, Christopher R., Campbell, Bruce C. V., Cheripelli, Bharath Kumar, Kalladka, Dheeraj, Moreton, Fiona Catherine, Ford, Ian, Bladin, Christopher F.
Eating As Treatment (EAT) study protocol: a stepped-wedge, randomised controlled trial of a health behaviour change intervention provided by dietitians to improve nutrition in patients with head and neck cancer undergoing radiotherapy
- Britton, Ben, McCarter, Kristen, Baker, Amanda, Wolfenden, Luke, Wratten, Chris, Bauer, Judith, Beck, Alison, McElduff, Patrick, Halpin, Sean, Carter, Gregory
A systematic review and meta-analysis of the effectiveness of behavioural smoking cessation interventions in selected disadvantaged groups
- Bryant, Jamie, Bonevski, Billie, Paul, Chris, McElduff, Patrick, Attia, John
Effectiveness of QUICATOUCH: a computerised touch screen evaluation for pain and distress in ambulatory oncology patients in Newcastle, Australia
- Carter, Gregory, Britton, Ben, Clover, Kerrie, Rogers, Kerry, Adams, Catherine, McElduff, Patrick
Routine glucose assessment in the emergency department for detecting unrecognised diabetes: a cluster randomised trial
- Cheung, N. Wah, Campbell, Lesley V., Fulcher, Gregory R., McElduff, Patrick, Depczynski, Barbara, Acharya, Shamasunder, Carter, John, Champion, Bernard, Chen, Roger, Chipps, David, Flack, Jeff, Kinsella, Jen, Layton, Margaret, McLean, Mark, Moses, Robert G., Park, Kris, Poynten, Ann M., Pollock, Carol, Scadden, Debbie, Tonks, Katherine T., Webber, Mary, White, C, Wong, V, Middleton, S
Low dose heparin lock (1000 U/mL) maintains tunnelled hemodialysis catheter patency when compared with high dose heparin (5000 U/mL): a randomised controlled trial
- Chu, Ginger, Fogarty, Gemma M., Avis, Leanne F., Bergin, Shauna, McElduff, Patrick, Gillies, Alastair, Choi, Peter
Absolute cardiovascular risk and GP decision making in TIA and minor stroke
- Clarey, Jamie, Lasserson, Daniel, Levi, Christopher, Parsons, Mark, Dewey, Helen, Barber, P. Alan, Quain, Debbie, McElduff, Patrick, Sales, Milton, Magin, Parker
Evaluation of a commercial web-based weight loss and weight loss maintenance program in overweight and obese adults: a randomized controlled trial
- Collins, Clare E., Morgan, Philip J., Jones, Pennie, Fletcher, Kate, Martin, Julia, Aguiar, Elroy J., Lucas, Ashlee, Neve, Melinda, McElduff, Patrick, Callister, Robin
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?