Stepped wedge cluster randomised trials: a review of the statistical methodology used and available
- Barker, D., McElduff, P., D'Este, C., Campbell, M. J.
Effects of short-term oral corticosteroid intake on dietary intake, body weight and body composition in adults with asthma - a randomized controlled trial
- Berthon, B. S., Gibson, P. G., McElduff, P., MacDonald-Wicks, L. K., Wood, L. G.
Does routine assessment and real-time feedback improve cancer patients' psychosocial well-being?
- Boyes, A., Newell, S., Girgis, A., McElduff, P., Sanson-Fisher, R.
Heads Up: a pilot trial of a psychological intervention to improve nutrition in head and neck cancer patients undergoing radiotherapy
- Britton, B., Baker, A., Clover, K., McElduff, P., Wratten, C., Carter, G.
Constipation in Australian women: prevalence and associated factors
- Chiarelli, P., Brown, W., McElduff, P.
Maternal vitamin D deficiency, ethnicity and gestational diabetes
- Clifton-Bligh, R. J., McElduff, P., McElduff, A.
Second-hand smoke levels in UK pubs and bars: do the English Public Health White Paper proposals go far enough?
- Gee, I. L., Watson, A. F. R., Carrington, J., Edwards, P. R., van Tongeren, M., McElduff, P., Edwards, R. E.
A randomized comparison of three prandial insulin dosing algorithms for children and adolescents with Type 1 diabetes
- Lopez, P. E., Evans, M., King, B. R., Jones, T. W., Bell, K., McElduff, P., Davis, E. A., Smart, C. E.
Optimizing the combination insulin bolus split for a high-fat, high-protein meal in children and adolescents using insulin pump therapy
- Lopez, P. E., Smart, C. E., McElduff, P., Foskett, D. C., Price, D. A., Paterson, M. A., King, B. R
Does an advanced insulin education programme improve outcomes and health service use for people with Type 2 diabetes?: a 5-year follow-up of the Newcastle Empowerment course
- Lowe, J. M., Mensch, M., McElduff, P., Fitzgerald, M., Attia, J.
Death, dependency and health status 90 days following hospital admission for acute stroke in NSW
- Middleton, S., Levi, C., McElduff, P., Ward, J., Grimshaw, J., Griffiths, R., D'Este, C., Dale, S., Quinn, C., Evans, M., Cadilhac, D.
Influence of dietary protein on postprandial blood glucose levels in individuals with type 1 diabetes mellitus using intensive insulin therapy
- Paterson, M. A., Smart, C. E. M., Lopez, P. E., McElduff, P., Attia, J., Morbey, C., King, B. R.
Increasing the protein quantity in a meal results in dose-dependent effects on postprandial glucose levels in individuals with Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Paterson, M. A., Smart, C. E. M., Lopez, P. E., Howley, P., McElduff, P., Attia, J., Morbey, C., King, B. R.
The fraction of exhaled nitric oxide improves prediction of clinical allergic reaction to peanut challenge in children
- Preece, K., Bhatia, R., Belcher, J., Patchett, K., McElduff, P., Collison, A., Mattes, J.
In children using intensive insulin therapy, a 20-g variation in carbohydrate amount significantly impacts on postprandial glycaemia
- Smart, C. E., King, B. R., McElduff, P., Collins, C. E.
Can children with type 1 diabetes and their caregivers estimate the carbohydrate content of meals and snacks?
- Smart, C. E., Ross, K., Edge, J. A., King, B. R., McElduff, P., Collins, C. E.
A method for meta-analysis of molecular association studies
- Thakkinstian, A., McElduff, P., D'Este, Catherine Anne, Duffy, D., Attia, John Richard
Reproducibility of diagnostic criteria associated with atypical breast cytology
- Weigner, J., Zardawi, I., Braye, S., McElduff, P.
Assessment of dietary fat intake and innate immune activation as risk factors for impaired lung function
- Wood, L. G., Attia, J., McElduff, P., McEvoy, M., Gibson, P. G.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?