Clinical scholarship among preceptors supervising longitudinal integrated medical clerkships in regional and rural communities of practice
- Weston, Kathryn M., Hudson, Judith N.
Decline in medical students' attitudes to interprofessional learning and patient-centredness
- Hudson, Judith N., Lethbridge, Alistair, Vella, Susan, Caputi, Peter
Interprofessional education: does recent literature from rural settings offer insights into what really matters?
- Croker, Anne, Hudson, Judith N.
Longitudinal integrated clerkships
- Hudson, Judith N., Poncelet, Ann N., Weston, Kath M., Bushnell, John A., Farmer, Elizabeth A.
Medical school benchmarking - From tools to programmes
- Wilkinson, Tim J., Hudson, Judith N., McColl, Geoffrey J., Hu, Wendy C. Y., Jolly, Brian C., Schuwirth, Lambert W. T.
The development and evaluation of online stories to enhance clinical learning experiences across health professions in rural Australia
- Paliadelis, Penny Susan, Stupans, Ieva, Parker, Vicki, Piper, Donella, Gillan, Pauline, Lea, Jackie, Jarrott, Helen Mary, Wilson, Rhonda, Hudson, Judith N., Fagan, Anthea
Using a framework to implement large-scale innovation in medical education with the intent of achieving sustainability
- Hudson, Judith N., Farmer, Elizabeth A., Weston, Kathryn M., Bushnell, John A.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?