Acknowledging how older Australian women experience life after stroke: how does the WHO 18-Item Brief ICF Core Set for Stroke compare?
- Tavener, Meredith, Thijsen, Amanda, Hubbard, Isobel J., Francis, J. Lynn, Grennall, Claire, Levi, Christopher, Byles, Julie
Advice on healthy eating and physical activity where it is needed most: empowering home-visiting human services to provide the right information at the right time to vulnerable families
- Falkiner, Maryann, Wolfenden, Luke, Nathan, Nicole, Francis, J. Lynn, Rowe, Shelley, Bell, Colin
An implementation intervention to encourage healthy eating in centre-based child-care services: impact of the Good for Kids Good for Life programme
- Bell, A. Colin, Davies, Lynda, Finch, Meghan, Wolfenden, Luke, Francis, J. Lynn, Sutherland, Rachel, Wiggers, John
Encouraging general practitioners to complete the four-year-old Healthy Kids Check and provide healthy eating and physical activity messages
- Bell, A. Colin, Campbell, Elizabeth, Francis, J. Lynn, Wiggers, John
Epstein-Barr virus reactivation and upper-respiratory illness in elite swimmers
- Gleeson, Maree, Pyne, David B., Austin, Jason P., Francis, J. Lynn, Clancy, Robert L., McDonald, Warren A., Fricker, Peter A.
Establishments licensed to serve alcohol and their contribution to police-recorded crime in Australia: further opportunities for harm reduction
- Rowe, Shelley C., Wiggers, John H., Wolfenden, Luke, Francis, J. Lynn
Evaluation of an educational policing strategy to reduce alcohol-related crime associated with licensed premises
- Rowe, Shelley C., Wiggers, John, Wolfenden, Luke, Francis, J. Lynn, Freund, Megan
Flutracking surveillance: comparing 2007 New South Wales results with laboratory confirmed influenza notifications
- Carlson, Sandra J., Dalton, Craig B., Tuyl, Frank A., Durrheim, David N., Fejsa, John, Muscatello, David J., Francis, J. Lynn, Tursan d'Espaignet, Edouard
Knowledge about pandemic influenza and compliance with containment measures among Australians
- Eastwood, Keith, Durrheim, David, Francis, J. Lynn, Tursan d'Espaignet, Edouard, Duncan, Sarah, Islam, Fakhrul, Speare, Rick
Salivary IgA levels and infection risk in elite swimmers
- Gleeson, Maree, McDonald, Warren A., Pyne, David B., Cripps, Allen W., Francis, J. Lynn, Fricker, Peter A., Clancy, Robert L.
Utility of blood cultures in children admitted to hospital with community-acquired pneumonia
- Davis, Tessa R., Evans, Hannah R., Murtas, Jennifer, Weisman, Aimee, Francis, J. Lynn, Khan, Ahmed
Variation of salivary immunoglobulins in exercising and sedentary populations
- Francis, J. Lynn, Gleeson, Maree, Pyne, David B., Callister, Robin, Clancy, Robert L.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?