An online intervention for co-occurring depression and problematic alcohol use in young people: primary outcomes from a randomized controlled trial
- Deady, Mark, Mills, Katherine L., Teesson, Maree, Kay-Lambkin, Frances
Free smoking cessation mobile apps available in Australia: a quality review and content analysis
- Thornton, Louise, Quinn, Catherine, Birrell, Louise, Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Shaw, Brad, Forbes, Erin, Deady, Mark, Kay-Lambkin, Frances
Social influence, addictions and the Internet: the potential of Web 2.0 technologies in enhancing treatment for alcohol/other drug use problems
- Deady, Mark, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Thornton, Louise, Baker, Amanda, Teesson, Maree
Training for life: designing a game to engage younger people in a psychological counselling program
- Hookham, Geoffrey, Deady, Mark, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Nesbitt, Keith
Translating evidence-based practice for managing comorbid substance use and mental illness using a multimodal training package
- Louie, Eva, Giannopoulos, Vicki, Baillie, Andrew, Uribe, Gabriela, Byrne, Simon, Deady, Mark, Teesson, Maree, Baker, Amanda, Haber, Paul S., Morley, Kirsten C.
Treatments for co-occurring depression and substance use in young people: a systematic review.
- Deady, Mark, Teesson, Maree, Kay-Lambkin, Frances J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?