A new era for rotational atherectomy: an Australian perspective
- Bamford, Paul, Parkinson, Michael David, Gunalingam, Brendan, David, Michael, Lau, George Tat-Ming
A systematic review and meta-analysis of locoregional treatments for in-transit melanoma
- Read, Tavis, Lonne, Michael, Sparks, David S., David, Michael, Wagels, Michael, Schaider, Helmut, Soyer, H. Peter, Smithers, B. Mark
An examination of the profile and journey of patients with mental illness in the emergency department
- Coates, Dominiek, David, Michael, Roberts, Ben, Duerden, David
An immersive orientation program to improve medical student integration and well-being
- Short, Brooke, Lambeth, Louise, David, Michael, Ryall, Mary-Ann, Hood, Carol, Pahalawatta, Upuli, Dawson, Amanda
Clinical feeding examination with cervical auscultation for detecting oropharyngeal aspiration: a systematic review of the evidence
- Frakking, Thuy T., Chang, Anne B., David, Michael, Orbell-Smith, Jane, Weir, Kelly A.
Comparison of outcomes and analysis of risk factors for non-union in locked plating of closed periprosthetic and non-periprosthetic distal femoral fractures in a retrospective cohort study
- Karam, James, Campbell, Paul, David, Michael, Hunter, Michael
Effectiveness of patient-oriented education and medication management intervention in people with decompensated cirrhosis
- Hayward, Kelly L., Valery, Patricia C., Martin, Jennifer H., Powell, Elizabeth E., Patel, Preya J., Horsfall, Leigh U., Wright, Penny L., Tallis, Caroline J., Stuart, Katherine A., David, Michael, Irvine, Katharine M., Cottrell, W. Neil
Experience of gerotranscendence among community-dwelling older people: a cross-sectional study
- Jeong, Sarah Yeung-Sim, Moon, Kyoung Ja, Lee, Woo Suck, David, Michael
Factors associated with work ability following exercise interventions for people with chronic whiplash-associated disorders: Secondary analysis of a randomized controlled trial
- Lo, Hiu Kwan, Johnston, Venerina, Landén Ludvigsson, Maria, Peterson, Gunnel, Overmeer, Thomas, David, Michael, Peolsson, Anneli
Heterogeneity of passive elastic properties within the quadriceps femoris muscle-tendon unit
- Coombes, Brooke K., Ziegenfuss, Brandon, David, Michael, Badya, Rohitha, van den Hoorn, Wolbert, Hug, Françiois, Tucker, Kylie
Inaccuracies in survey reporting of alcohol consumption
- Gilligan, Conor, Anderson, Kristen G., Ladd, Benjamin O., Yong, Yun Ming, David, Michael
Integration of congenital cytomegalovirus screening within a newborn hearing screening programme
- Beswick, Rachael, David, Michael, Higashi, Hideki, Thomas, Delene, Nourse, Clare, Koh, Guan, Koorts, Pieter, Jardine, Luke A., Clark, Julia E.
Intralesional PV-10 for the treatment of in-transit melanoma metastases - results of a prospective, non-randomized, single center study
- Read, Tavis A., Smith, Aaron, Thomas, Janine, David, Michael, Foote, Matthew, Wagels, Michael, Barbour, Andrew, Smithers, B. Mark
Medication Discrepancies and Regimen Complexity in Decompensated Cirrhosis: Implications for Medication Safety
- Hayward, Kelly L., Valery, Patricia C., Cottrell, Neil, Martin, Jennifer H., Powell, Elizabeth E., Patel, Preya J., Li, Catherine, Horsfall, Leigh U., Wright, Penny L., Tallis, Caroline J., Stuart, Katherine A., David, Michael, Irvine, Katharine M.
Prevalence of advance care planning practices among people with chronic diseases in hospital and community settings: a retrospective medical record audit
- Jeong, Sarah, Barrett, Tomiko, Ohr, Se Ok, Cleasby, Peter, Davey, Ryan, David, Michael
Relationship between very early brain structure and neuromotor, neurological and neurobehavioral function in infants born <31 weeks gestational age
- George, Joanne M., Fiori, Simona, Fripp, Jurgen, Pannek, Kerstin, Guzzetta, Andrea, David, Michael, Ware, Rovert S., Rose, Stephen E., Colditz, Paul B., Boyd, Roslyn N.
The risk of community-acquired enteric infection in proton pump inhibitor therapy: systematic review and meta-analysis
- Hafiz, Radwan A., Wong, Chia, Paynter, Stuart, David, Michael, Peeters, Geeske
Transfusion of packed red blood cells at the end of shelf life is associated with increased risk of mortality - A pooled patient data analysis of 16 observational trials
- Ng, Monica S. Y., David, Michael, Middelburg, Rutger A., Ng, Angela S. Y., Suen, Jacky Y., Tung, John-Paul, Fraser, John F.
Treatment for oral squamous cell carcinoma: impact of surgeon volume on survival
- Liu, Timothy, David, Michael, Ellis, Owen, Low, Tsu-Hui (Hubert), Palme, Carsten E., Clark, Jonathan, Batstone, Martin
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?