Developing a conceptual framework for implementation science to evaluate a nutrition intervention scaled-up in a real-world setting
- Sarma, Haribondhu, D'Este, Catherine, Ahmed, Tahmeed, Bossert, Thomas J., Banwell, Cathy
Factors associated with home visits by volunteer community health workers to implement a home-fortification intervention in Bangladesh: a multilevel analysis
- Sarma, Haribondhu, Tariqujjaman, Md, Mbuya, Mduduzi N. N., Askari, Sufia, Banwell, Cathy, Bossert, Thomas J., D'Este, Catherine, Ahmed, Tahmeed
Measuring organizational context in Australian emergency departments and its impact on stroke care and patient outcomes
- Schadewaldt, Verena, McElduff, Benjamin, Levi, Chris, Gerraty, Richard, Fitzgerald, Mark, Middleton, Sandy, D'Este, Catherine, McInnes, Elizabeth, Dale, Simeon, Fasugba, Oyebola, Cadilhac, Dominique A., Considine, Julie, Grimshaw, Jeremy M., Cheung, N Wah
Patterns and predictors of nicotine replacement therapy use among alcohol and other drug clients enrolled in a smoking cessation randomised controlled trial
- Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Skelton, Eliza, Tzelepis, Flora, D'Este, Catherine, Paul, Christine, Walsberger, Scott, Kelly, Peter J., Palazzi, Kerrin, Bonevski, Billie
Understanding end-of-life care in Australian hospitals
- Mitchell, Imogen, Lacey, Jeanette, Weil, Jennifer, Scholz, Brett, Burke, Brandon, D'Este, Catherine, Anstey, Matthew, Corbett, Cathy, Douglas, Carol, Drummond, Christine, Hensley, Michel, Mills, Amber, Scott, Caroline, Slee, Jo-Anne
A multi-center randomized controlled trial to reduce unmet needs, depression, and anxiety among hematological cancer patients and their support persons
- Stevenson, William, Bryant, Jamie, Watson, Rochelle, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Henskens, Frans, Brown, Christina, Ramanathan, Sundra, Tiley, Campbell, Enjeti, Anoop, Guest, Johanna, Tzelepis, Flora, Paul, Christine, D'Este, Catherine
An internet-based intervention augmented with a diet and physical activity consultation to decrease the risk of dementia in at-risk adults in a primary care setting: pragmatic randomized controlled trial
- Anstey, Kaarin J., Cherbuin, Nicolas, Kim, Sarang, McMaster, Mitchell, D'Este, Catherine, Lautenschlager, Nicola, Rebok, George, McRae, Ian, Torres, Susan J., Cox, Kay L., Pond, Constance Dimity
Effect of increasing the delivery of smoking cessation care in alcohol and other drug treatment centres: a cluster-randomized controlled trial
- Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Skelton, Eliza, Shakeshaft, Anthony, Farrell, Michael, Tzelepis, Flora, Walsberger, Scott, D'Este, Catherine, Paul, Christine, Dunlop, Adrian, Stirling, Robert, Fowlie, Carrie, Kelly, Peter, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Palazzi, Kerrin, Bonevski, Billie
Lifestyle Risk Factors and Cognitive Outcomes from the Multidomain Dementia Risk Reduction Randomized Controlled Trial, Body Brain Life for Cognitive Decline (BBL-CD)
- McMaster, Mitchell, Kim, Sarang, Clare, Linda, Torres, Susan J., Cherbuin, Nicolas, D'Este, Catherine, Anstey, Kaarin J.
Process evaluation of an implementation trial to improve the triage, treatment and transfer of stroke patients in emergency departments (T-3 trial): a qualitative study
- McInnes, Elizabeth, Dale, Simeon, Considine, Julie, McElduff, Patrick, Gerraty, Richard, Fitzgerald, Mark, Ward, Jeanette, D'Este, Catherine, Middleton, Sandy, Craig, Lousie, Phillips, Rosemary, Fasugba, Oyebola, Schadewaldt, Verena, Cheung, N. Wah, Cadilhac, Dominique A., Grimshaw, Jeremy M., Levi, Chris
Are service and patient indicators different in the presence or absence of nurse practitioners? the EDPRAC cohort study of Australian emergency departments
- Middleton, Sandy, Gardner, Glenn, Gardner, Anne, Considine, Julie, Fitzgerald, Gerard, Christofis, Luke, Doubrovsky, Anna, Della, Phillip, Fasugba, Oyebola, D'Este, Catherine
Combining modifiable risk factors and risk of dementia: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Peters, Ruth, Booth, Andrew, Rockwood, Kenneth, Peters, Jean, D'Este, Catherine, Anstey, Kaarin J.
Continued smoking after a cancer diagnosis: a longitudinal study of intentions and attempts to quit
- Paul, Christine L., Tzelepis, Flora, Boyes, Allison W., D'Este, Catherine, Sherwood, Emma, Girgis, Afaf
Door-to-needle time for thrombolysis: a secondary analysis of the TIPS cluster randomised controlled trial
- Hasnain, Md Golam, Paul, Christine L., Attia, John R., Ryan, Annika, Kerr, Erin, D'Este, Catherine, Hall, Alix, Milton, Abul Hasnat, Hubbard, Isobel J., Levi, Christopher R.
Effect of a sun protection intervention on the immune response to measles booster vaccination in infants in rural South Africa
- Wright, Caradee Y., Lucas, Robyn M., D'Este, Catherine, Kapwata, Thandi, Kunene, Zamantimande, Swaminathan, Ashwin, Mathee, Angela, Albers, Patricia N.
Functional measures of Sarcopenia: prevalence, and associations with functional disability in 10,892 adults aged 65 years and over from six lower- and middle-income countries
- Brennan-Olsen, Sharon L., Bowe, Steven J., Kowal, Paul, Naidoo, Nirmala, Quashie, Nekehia T., Eick, Geeta, Agrawal, Sutapa, D'Este, Catherine
Geographical variations in self-rated health and functional limitations among older Chinese in eight WHO-SAGE provinces
- Yiengprugsawan, Vasoontara, D'Este, Catherine, Byles, Julie, Kendig, Hal
Inclusion of a care bundle for fever, hyperglycaemia and swallow management in a National Audit for acute stroke: Evidence of upscale and spread
- Purvis, Tara, Middleton, Sandy, Craig, Louise E., Kilkenny, Monique F., Dale, Simeon, Hill, Kelvin, D'Este, Catherine, Cadilhac, Dominique A.
Increasing the capacity of policy agencies to use research findings: a stepped-wedge trial
- Williamson, Anna, Barker, Daniel, Green, Sally, D'Este, Catherine, Davies, Huw T. O., Jorm, Louisa, Shakeshaft, Anthony, Rudge, Sian, Redman, Sally
Nurse-initiated acute stroke care in emergency departments: the triage, treatment, and transfer implementation cluster randomized controlled trial
- Middleton, Sandy, Dale, Simeon, Craig, Louise Eisten, Schadewaldt, Verena, Fitzgerald, Mark, Quinn, Clare, Cadigan, Greg, Denisenko, Sonia, Longworth, Mark, Ward, Jeanette, D'Este, Catherine, Cheung, N. Wah, Cadilhac, Dominique A., Grimshaw, Jeremy M., Levi, Chris, McInnes, Elizabeth, Considine, Julie, McElduff, Patrick, Gerraty, Richard
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?