A consumer register: an acceptable and cost-effective alternative for accessing patient populations
- Bryant, Jamie, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Fradgley, Elizabeth, Hobden, Breanne, Zucca, Alison, Henskens, Frans, Searles, Andrew, Webb, Brad, Oldmeadow, Christopher
A cross-sectional survey of experts' opinions about the relative effectiveness of tobacco control strategies for the general population versus disadvantaged groups: What do we choose in the absence of evidence?
- Paul, Christine L., Turon, Heidi, Bonevski, Billie, Bryant, Jamie, McElduff, Patrick
A cross-sectional survey of health risk behaviour clusters among a sample of socially disadvantaged Australian welfare recipients
- Bryant, Jamie, Bonevski, Billie, Paul, Chris L., Lecathelinais, Christophe L.
A multi-center randomized controlled trial to reduce unmet needs, depression, and anxiety among hematological cancer patients and their support persons
- Stevenson, William, Bryant, Jamie, Watson, Rochelle, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Henskens, Frans, Brown, Christina, Ramanathan, Sundra, Tiley, Campbell, Enjeti, Anoop, Guest, Johanna, Tzelepis, Flora, Paul, Christine, D'Este, Catherine
A narrative review of the potential for self- tanning products to substitute for solaria use among people seeking a tanned appearance
- Paul, Christine L., Bryant, Jamie, Turon, Heidi, Brozek, Irena, Noble, Natasha, Zucca, Alison
A simple filter model to guide the allocation of healthcare resources for improving the treatment of depression among cancer patients
- Sanson-Fisher, Robert W., Noble, Natasha E., Searles, Andrew M., Deeming, Simon, Smits, Rochelle E., Oldmeadow, Christopher J., Bryant, Jamie
A survey of smoking prevalence and interest in quitting among social and community service organisation clients in Australia: a unique opportunity for reaching the disadvantaged
- Bryant, Jamie, Bonevski, Billie, Paul, Christine
A systematic review and meta-analysis of the effectiveness of behavioural smoking cessation interventions in selected disadvantaged groups
- Bryant, Jamie, Bonevski, Billie, Paul, Chris, McElduff, Patrick, Attia, John
A systematic review of barriers to optimal outpatient specialist services for individuals with prevalent chronic diseases: what are the unique and common barriers experienced by patients in high income countries?
- Fradgley, Elizabeth A., Paul, Christine L., Bryant, Jamie
A systematic review of patient-practitioner communication interventions involving treatment decisions
- Grady, Alice, Carey, Mariko, Bryant, Jamie, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Hobden, Breanne
A systematic review of the quality of reporting in published smoking cessation trials for pregnant women: an explanation for the evidence-practice gap?
- Bryant, Jamie, Passey, Megan E., Hall, Alix E., Sanson-Fisher, Rob W.
Access to clinical trials among oncology patients: results of a cross sectional survey
- Carey, Mariko, Boyes, Allison W., Smits, Rochelle, Bryant, Jamie, Waller, Amy, Olver, Ian
Addressing smoking and other health risk behaviours using a novel telephone-delivered intervention for homeless people: a proof-of-concept study
- Bonevski, Billie, Baker, Amanda, Twyman, Laura, Paul, Christine, Bryant, Jamie
Advance care planning participation by people with dementia: A cross-sectional survey and medical record audit
- Bryant, Jamie, Sellars, Marcus, Waller, Amy, Detering, Karen, Sinclair, Craig, Ruseckaite, Rasa, White, Ben, Nolte, Linda
Agreement with evidence for tissue Plasminogen Activator use among emergency physicians: a cross-sectional survey
- Grady, Alice M., Bryant, Jamie, Carey, Mariko L., Paul, Christine L., Sanson-Fisher, Rob W., Levi, Christopher R.
Anxiety and depression among haematological cancer patients attending treatment centres: prevalence and predictors
- Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Carey, Mariko, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Tzelepis, Flora, Bryant, Jamie, Williamson, Anna
Assessing patients' experiences of cancer care across the treatment pathway: a mapping review of recent psychosocial cancer care publications
- Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Fakes, Kristy, Waller, Amy, Mackenzie, Lisa, Bryant, Jamie, Herrmann, Anne
Assessing smoking status in disadvantaged populations: is computer administered self report an accurate and acceptable measure?
- Bryant, Jamie, Bonevski, Billie, Paul, Christine, Lecathelinais, Christophe
Burden and unmet needs of caregivers of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patients: a systematic review of the volume and focus of research output
- Mansfield, Elise, Bryant, Jamie, Regan, Timothy, Waller, Amy, Boyes, Allison, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Clinician identification of elevated symptoms of depression among individuals seeking treatment for substance misuse
- Hobden, Breanne, Carey, Mariko, Bryant, Jamie, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Oldmeadow, Christopher
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?