A cross sectional survey of sharps including needlestick (SIN) injuries among NSW nurses in 2007: study report
- Kable, Ashley, Guest, Maya, McLeod, Mary, Butrej, Trish, McElduff, Patrick, Barker, Daniel
Trends in stroke attack rates and case fatality in the Hunter Region, Australia 1996-2008
- Marsden, Dianne L., Spratt, Neil J., Walker, Rhonda, Barker, Daniel, Attia, John, Pollack, Michael, Parsons, Mark W., Levi, Christopher R.
Effects of restricting pub closing times on night-time assaults in an Australian city
- Kypri, Kypros, Jones, Craig, McElduff, Patrick, Barker, Daniel
The outcome of occupational rehabilitation of injured NSW nurses: study report
- Guest, Maya, James, Carole L., Rivett, Darren, Kable, Ashley, Gersbach, Velma, McLeod, Mary, Bohatko-Naismith, Joanna, Southgate, Erica, McElduff, Patrick, Barker, Daniel
Manipulating antioxidant intake in asthma: a randomized controlled trial
- Wood, Lisa G., Garg, Manohar L., Smart, Joanne M., Scott, Hayley A., Barker, Daniel, Gibson, Peter G.
A parallel-group, randomised controlled trial of a multimedia, self-directed, coping skills training intervention for patients with cancer and their partners: design and rationale
- Lambert, Sylvie D., Girgis, Afaf, McElduff, Patrick, Turner, Jane, Levesque, Janelle V., Kayser, Karen, Mihalopoulos, Cathrine, Shih, Sophy T. F., Barker, Daniel
A population-based cross-sectional study of colorectal cancer screening practices of first-degree relatives of colorectal cancer patients
- Courtney, Ryan J., Paul, Christine L., Carey, Mariko L., Sanson-Fisher, Robert W., Macrae, Finlay A., D'Este, Catherine, Hill, David, Barker, Daniel, Simmons, Jody
Combined analysis of three lynch syndrome cohorts confirms the modifying effects of 8q23.3 and 11q23.1 in MLH1 mutation carriers
- Talseth-Palmer, Bente A., Wijnen, Juul T., Suchy, Janina, Kurzawski, Grzegorz, The Dutch Cancer Genetics Group,, Spigelman, Allan, Møller, Pål, Morreau, Hans M., Van Wezel, Tom, Lubinski, Jan, Vasen, Hans F. A., Scott, Rodney J., Brenne, Ingvild S., Jagmohan-Changur, Shantie, Barker, Daniel, Ashton, Katie A., Tops, Carli M., Evans, Tiffany-Jane, McPhillips, Mary, Groombridge, Claire
Longitudinal course and predictors of suicidal ideation in a rural community sample
- Handley, Tonelle E., Attia, John R., Inder, Kerry J., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Barker, Daniel, Lewin, Terry J., Kelly, Brian J.
Prostate specific antigen testing in family practice: a cross sectional survey of self-reported rates of and reasons for testing participation and risk disclosure
- Carey, Mariko, Bryant, Jamie, Yoong, Sze Lin, Russell, Grant, Barker, Daniel, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
The importance of a large sample cohort for studies on modifier genes influencing disease severity in FAP patients
- Talseth-Palmer, Bente A., Wijnen, Juul T., Van Wezel, Tom, Vasen, Hans F. A., Scott, Rodney J., Andreassen, Eva K., Barker, Daniel, Jagmohan-Changur, Shantie, Tops, Carli M., Meldrum, Cliff, The Dutch Cancer Genetics Group, Spigelman, Allan, Hes, Frederik J.
Validity of a self-report survey tool measuring the nutrition and physical activity environment of primary schools
- Nathan, Nicole, Wolfenden, Luke, Morgan, Philip J., Bell, Andrew C., Barker, Daniel, Wiggers, John
Development and validation of the short-form survivor unmet needs survey (SF-SUNS)
- Campbell, H. Sharon, Hall, Alix E., Sanson-Fisher, Rob W., Barker, Daniel, Turner, Donna, Taylor-Brown, Jill
Influence of age on outcome in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Kodur, Sreekanth, Ahmad, Waheed, Heittarachi, Melanie, Reeves, Glenn, Attia, John, Barker, Daniel, Collins, Nicholas
Patients' responses to transient ischaemic attack symptoms: a cross-sectional questionnaire study in Australian general practices
- Magin, Parker, Dunbabin, Janet, Goode, Susan, Valderas, Jose M., Levi, Christopher, D'Souza, Mario, Marshall, Melanie, Barker, Daniel, Lasserson, Daniel
Effectiveness of an intervention in increasing the provision of preventive care by community mental health services: a non-randomized, multiple baseline implementation trial
- Bartlem, Kate M., Bowman, Jenny, Wiggers, John, Freund, Megan, Wye, Paul M., Barker, Daniel, McElwaine, Kathleen M., Wolfenden, Luke, Campbell, Elizabeth M., McElduff, Patrick, Gillham, Karen
Patterns of type 2 diabetes monitoring in rural towns: how does frequency of HbA1c and lipid testing compare with existing guidelines?
- Paul, Christine L., Piterman, Leon, Shaw, Jonathan E., Kirby, Catherine, Barker, Daniel, Robinson, Jennifer, Forshaw, Kristy L., Sikaris, Kenneth A., Bisquera, Alessandra, Sanson-Fisher, Robert W.
Protocol for a randomized controlled trial of proactive web-based versus telephone-based information and support: can electronic platforms deliver effective care for lung cancer patients?
- Paul, Christine L., Boyes, Allison W., Cox, Martine E., Fradgley, Elizabeth A., Baird, Hannah, Barker, Daniel, O'Brien, Lorna, Baker, Amanda L., Henskens, Frans A., Roos , Ian, Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Bellamy, Douglas, Colburn, Glenda, Rose , Shiho
Calculation of haem iron intake and its role in the development of iron deficiency in young women from the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health
- Reeves, Angela J., McEvoy, Mark A., MacDonald-Wicks, Lesley K., Barker, Daniel, Attia, John, Hodge, Allison M., Patterson, Amanda J.
Cardiorespiratory fitness and walking endurance improvements after 12 months of an individualised home and community-based exercise programme for people after stroke
- Dunn, Ashlee, Marsden, Dianne L., Barker, Daniel, Van Vliet, Paulette, Spratt, Neil J., Callister, Robin
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?