Aggression and trauma experiences among carer-relatives of people with psychosis
- Loughland, Carmel M., Lawrence, Gali, Allen, Joanne, Hunter, Mick, Lewin, Terry J., Oud, Nico E., Carr, Vaughan J.
Australian schizophrenia research bank: a database of comprehensive clinical, endophenotypic and genetic data for aetiological studies of schizophrenia
- Loughland, Carmel, Draganic, Daren, Mowry, Bryan, Pantelis, Christos, Schall, Ulrich, Scott, Rodney, Tooney, Paul, Carr, Vaughan, McCabe, Kathryn, Richards, Jacqueline, Nasir, Aslam, Allen, Joanne, Catts, Stanley, Jablensky, Assen, Henskens, Frans, Michie, Patricia
Brief neuropsychological profiles in psychosis: a pilot study using the Audio Recorded Cognitive Screen (ARCS)
- Loughland, Carmel M., Allen, Joanne, Gianacas, Louisa, Schofield, Peter W., Lewin, Terry J., Hunter, Mick, Carr, Vaughan J.
Neurobiological basis of parenting disturbance
- Newman, Louise K., Harris, Melissa, Allen, Joanne
Social support and age influence distress outcomes differentially across urban, regional and remote Australia: an exploratory study
- Allen, Joanne, Inder, Kerry J., Lewin, Terry J., Attia, John, Kelly, Brian J.
Construct validity of the Assessment of Quality of Life - 6D (AQoL-6D) in community samples
- Allen, Joanne, Inder, Kerry J., Lewin, Terry J., Attia, John R., Kelly, Brian J.
Integrating and extending cohort studies: lessons from the eXtending Treatments, Education and Networks in Depression (xTEND) study
- Allen, Joanne, Inder, Kerry J., Lewin, Terry J., Attia, John R., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Baker, Amanda L., Hazell, Trevor, Kelly, Brian J.
Quality of life impact of cardiovascular and affective conditions among older residents from urban and rural communities
- Allen, Joanne, Inder, Kerry J., Harris, Melissa L., Lewin, Terry J., Attia, John R., Kelly, Brian J.
Factors associated with personal hopefulness in older rural and urban residents of New South Wales
- Inder, Kerry J., Hussain, Rafat, Allen, Joanne, Brew, Bronwyn, Lewin, Terry J., Attia, John, Kelly, Brian J.
Health determinants in Australian communities: a multilevel investigation of the influence of personal and contextual characteristics
The health and wellbeing of Australian farmers: a longitudinal cohort study
- Brew, Bronwyn, Inder, Kerry, Allen, Joanne, Thomas, Matthew, Kelly, Brian
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?