20α-Hydroxysteroid Dehydrogenase Expression in the Human Myometrium at Term and Preterm Birth: Relationships to Fetal Sex and Maternal Body Mass Index
- Paul, Marina, Zakar, Tamas, Phung, Jason, Gregson, Amy, Barreda, Anna Paredes, Butler, Trent A., Walker, Frederick R., Pennell, Craig, Smith, Roger, Paul, Jonathan W.
Accurate chronological construction for two young stalagmites from the tropical South Pacific
- Faraji, Mohammadali, Frisia, Silvia, Hua, Quan, Borsato, Andrea, Markowska, Monika
Artificial intelligence: an eye cast towards the mental health nursing horizon
- Wilson, Rhonda L., Higgins, Oliver, Atem, Jacob, Donaldson, Andrea E., Gildberg, Frederik Alkier, Hooper, Mary, Hopwood, Mark, Rosado, Silvia, Solomon, Bernadette, Ward, Katrina, Welsh, Brandi
Assessing the Potency of the Novel Tocolytics 2-APB, Glycyl-H-1152, and HC-067047 in Pregnant Human Myometrium
- Hossain, Md Reduanul, Tolosa, Jorge M., Young, Roger C., Smith, Roger, Paul, Jonathan W.
Creating respectful workplaces for nurses in regional acute care settings: A quasi-experimental design
- Hawkins, Natasha, Jeong, Sarah Yeun-Sim, Smith, Tony, Sim, Jenny, Clapham, Matthew
Field investigations on thermal comfort in university classrooms in New South Wales, Australia
- Alghamdi, Salah, Tang, Waiching, Kanjanabootra, Sittimont, Alterman, Dariusz
Hive Transplantation Has Minimal Impact on the Core Gut Microbiome of the Australian Stingless Bee, Tetragonula carbonaria
- Mills, T. J. T., Nelson, T. M, Pearson, L. A, Neilan, B. A
Improving academic and public health impact of Cochrane public health reviews: what can we learn from bibliographic metrics and author dissemination strategies? A cross-sectional study
- Wolfenden, Luke, Close, Shara, Finch, Megan, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Ramanathan, Shanthi, De Santis, Karina Karolina, Car, Loraine Tudor, Doyle, Jodie, McCrabb, Sam
Psychological therapies for anxiety in autistic individuals with co-occurring intellectual developmental disorder: A systematic review
- Kazzi, Christina, Campbell, Linda, Porter, Melanie
Systematic review of the efficacy, effectiveness, and cost-effectiveness of stepped-care interventions for the prevention and treatment of problematic substance use
- Morse, Ashleigh K., Sercombe, Jayden, Peach, Natalie, Teesson, Maree, Mills, Katherine L., Askovic, Mina, Fisher, Alana, Marel, Christina, Chatterton, Mary-Lou, Kay-Lambkin, Frances, Barrett, Emma, Sunderland, Matthew, Harvey, Logan
The Emerging Role of Virtual Reality as an Adjunct to Procedural Sedation and Anesthesia: A Narrative Review
- Hitching, Rita, Hoffman, Hunter G., Mason, Keira P., Garcia-Palacios, Azucena, Adamson, Maheen M., Madrigal, Esmeralda, Alhalabi, Wadee, Alhudali, Ahad, Sampaio, Mariana, Peterson, Barry, Fontenot, Miles R.
Transforming iron ore processing – Simplifying the comminution and replacing reverse flotation with magnetic and gravity separation
- Rodrigues, Armando F. d. V., Junior, Homero Delboni, Silva, Klaydison, Zhou, James, Galvin, Kevin P., Filippov, Lev O.
Unmasking transnational Hindutva: activist knowledge practices from the Indian diaspora
"Antibiotic hardstop" on electronic prescribing: impact on antimicrobial stewardship initiatives in patients with community acquired pneumonia (CAP) and infective exacerbations of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (IECOPD)
- Galimam, Semun, Panozzo, Brydon, Muir, Kieran, Chavada, Ruchir
"We Are Our Own Worst Enemies": A Qualitative Exploration of Sociocultural Factors in Dietetic Education Influencing Student-Dietitian Transitions
- Dart, Janeane, Ash, Susan, McCall, Louise, Rees, Charlotte
3,5-Bis(trifluoromethyl)phenylsulfonamides, a novel pancreatic cancer active lead. Investigation of the terminal aromatic moiety
- Sun, Jufeng, Ambrus, Joey I., Baker, Jennifer R., Russell, Cecilia C., Cossar, Peter J., Sakoff, Jennette A., Scarlett, Christopher J., McCluskey, Adam
A call for nurses and interdisciplinary collaborators to urgently respond to the health and well-being needs of refugees across the world
- Wilson, Rhonda L., Atem, Jacob Mabil, Gumuskaya, Oya, Lavadas, Michalis, Šošić, Bojan, Urek, Mojca
A cognitive model of response omissions in distraction paradigms
- Damaso, Karyle A. M., Castro, Spencer C., Todd, Juanita, Strayer, David L., Provost, Alexander, Matzke, Dora, Heathcote, Andrew
A collaborative approach to adopting/adapting guidelines. The Australian 24-hour movement guidelines for children (5-12 years) and young people (13-17 years): An integration of physical activity, sedentary behaviour, and sleep
- Okely, Anthony D., Ghersi, Davina, Olds, Timothy S., Zhang, Zhiguang, Parrish, Anne‑Maree, Kervin, Lisa, Downie, Sandra, Salmon, Jo, Bannerman, Clair, Needham, Tamie, Marshall, Elaine, Kaufman, Jordy, Loughran, Sarah P., Brown, Layne, Wille, Janecke, Wood, Greg, Lubans, David R., Biddle, Stuart J. H., Pill, Shane, Hargreaves, Anthea, Jonas, Natalie, Schranz, Natasha, Campbell, Perry, Cliff, Dylan P., Ingram, Karen, Dean, Hayley, Verrender, Adam, Ellis, Yvonne, Chong, Kar Hau, Dumuid, Dorothea, Katzmarzyk, Peter T., Draper, Catherine E., Lewthwaite, Hayley, Tremblay, Mark S., Shilton, Trevor, Jones, Rachel A., Stanley, Rebecca M., Sherring, Julie, Toms, Natalie, Eckermann, Simon
A collaborative model aligning adult sexual health and endocrine gender health services
- Woodward, Sally, Luu, Judy, Mesure, Joanna, Wynne, Katie
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?