Contemporary trends in stroke complicating cardiac catheterisation
- Whitehead, Nicholas, Williams, Trent, Brienesse, Stephen, Ferreira, David, Murray, Natalia, Inder, Kerry, Beautement, Stephen, Spratt, Neil, Boyle, Andrew J., Collins, Nicholas
Factors associated with adverse cardiovascular events in cancer patients treated with bevacizumab
- Ngo, Doan T. M., Williams, Trent, Horder, Sophie, Kritharides, Leonard, Vardy, Janette, Mandaliya, Hhiren, Nordman, Ina I. C., Lynam, James, Bonaventura, Tony, Sverdlov, Aaron L.
Impact of Delay in Surgery on Outcome in Patients Undergoing Cardiac Revascularisation Surgery
- Al-Omary, Mohammed S., Williams, Trent, Collins, Nicholas, Brienesse, Stephen C., Khan, Arshad, Graffen, Simon, Sheehan, Ayrton, Doolan, Moira, Walker, Rhonda, Boyle, Andrew J., Mejia, Rosauro
Influence of age on long-term outcome after emergent percutaneous coronary intervention for ST-elevation myocardial infarction
- Hiew, Chin, Williams, Trent, Hatton, Rachael, Narasimhan, Sesuasayee, O'Connor, Simon, Baker, Fran, McElduff, Patrick, Attia, John, Collins, Nicholas
Ischaemic Heart Disease Mortality Increased With Weekend Admission: Results From a Large, Comprehensive Admission Cohort in Australia
- McGee, Michael, Brooks, Christian, Williams, Trent, Davies, Allan, Leitch, James
Missed Acute Myocardial Infarction (MAMI) in a rural and regional setting
- Williams, Trent, Savage, Lindsay, Whitehead, Nicholas, Orvad, Helen, Cummins, Claire, Faddy, Steven, Fletcher, Peter, Boyle, Andrew J., Inder, Kerry Jill
Nurse led detection of adverse events following cardiac admissions and procedures in a regional Australian health district
Nursing-led ultrasound to aid in trans-radial access in cardiac catheterisation: a feasibility study
- Williams, Trent, Condon, Jeremy, Davies, Allan, Brown, Jennifer, Matheson, Lucinda, Warner, Thomas, Savage, Lindsay, Boyle, Andrew, Collins, Nicholas, Inder, Kerry
Pre-hospital thrombolysis for ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction in regional Australia: long term follow Up
- Khan, Arshad A., Williams, Trent, Al-Omary, Mohamed S., Feeney, Alex L., Majeed, Tazeen, Savage, Lindsay, Stewart, Paul, Faddy, Steven, Collins, Nicholas J., Fletcher, Peter, Boyle, Andrew J.
Pre-hospital thrombolysis in ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction: a regional Australian experience
- Khan, Arshad A., Williams, Trent, Fletcher, Peter J., Boyle, Andrew J., Savage, Lindsay, Stewart, Paul, Ashraf, Asma, Davies, Allan J., Faddy, Steven, Attia, John, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Bhagwandeen, Rohan
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?