A family of higher-rank graphs arising from subshifts
Burden of atrial fibrillation and stroke risk among octagenarian and nonagenarian women in Australia
- Abbas, Shazia Shehzad, Majeed, Tazeen, Nair, Balakrishnan R., Forder, Peta, Weaver, Natasha, Byles, Julie
Determinants of suicidal ideation and suicide attempts: parallel cross-sectional analyses examining geographical location
- Inder, Kerry J., Handley, Tonelle E., Johnston, Amy, Weaver, Natasha, Coleman, Clare, Lewin, Terry J., Slade, Tim, Kelly, Brian J.
Effectiveness of a peer-mediated educational intervention in improving general practitioner diagnostic assessment and management of dementia: a cluster randomised controlled trial
- Pond, Dimity, Mate, Karen, Weaver, Natasha, Brodaty, Henry, Stocks, Nigel, Gunn, Jane, Disler, Peter, Magin, Parker, Marley, John, Paterson, Nerida, Horton, Graeme, Goode, Susan
Factors associated with early childhood education and care service implementation of healthy eating and physical activity policies and practices in Australia: a cross-sectional study
- Wolfenden, Luke, Finch, Meghan, Gillham, Karen, Nathan, Nicole, Weaver, Natasha, Wiggers, John, Yoong, Sze Lin, Jones, Jannah, Dodds, Pennie, Wyse, Rebecca, Sutherland, Rachel
Girls in mathematics: final report
- Gore, Jenny, Jaremus, Felicia, Lloyd, Adam, Fray, Leanne, Prieto, Elena, Weaver, Natasha
Long-term effects of lifetime trauma exposure in a rural community sample
- Handley, Tonelle E., Kelly, Brian J., Lewin, Terry J., Coleman, Clare, Stain, Helen J., Weaver, Natasha, Inder, Kerry J.
Maternal diet quality, body mass index and resource use in the perinatal period: An observational study
- Szewczyk, Zoe, Weaver, Natasha, Rollo, Megan, Deeming, Simon, Holliday, Elizabeth, Reeves, Penny, Collins, Clare
On ‘being first’: the case for first-generation status in Australian higher education equity policy
- Patfield, Sally, Gore, Jennifer, Weaver, Natasha
Patterns of Medications for Atrial Fibrillation Among Older Women: Results From the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women’s Health
- Abbas, Shazia Shehzad, Majeed, Tazeen, Nair, Balakrishnan R., Forder, Peta M., Weaver, Natasha, Byles, Julie E.
Predictors of agreement between general practitioner detection of dementia and the revised Cambridge Cognitive Assessment (CAMCOG-R)
- Pond, C. D, Mate, Karen E., Phillips, Jill, Stocks, Nigel P., Magin, Parker J., Weaver, Natasha, Brodaty, Henry
Radiation Exposure in Patients with Isolated Limb Trauma: Acceptable or Are We Imaging Too Much?
- Wheeler, James A., Weaver, Natasha, Balogh, Zsolt J., Drobetz, Herwig, Kovendy, Andrew, Enninghorst, Natalie
Randomized controlled trial of a healthy lifestyle intervention among smokers with psychotic disorders
- Baker, Amanda L., Richmond, Robyn, Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Filia, Sacha L., Castle, David, Williams, Jill M., Lewin, Terry J., Clark, Vanessa, Callister, Robin, Weaver, Natasha
Randomized trial seeking to induce the Hawthorne effect found no evidence for any effect on self-reported alcohol consumption online
- McCambridge, Jim, Wilson, Amanda, Attia, John, Weaver, Natasha, Kypri, Kypros
Self-reported contacts for mental health problems by rural residents: predicted service needs, facilitators and barriers
- Handley, Tonelle E., Kay-Lambkin, Frances J., Inder, Kerry J., Lewin, Terry J., Attia, John R., Fuller, Jeffrey, Perkins, David, Coleman, Clare, Weaver, Natasha, Kelly, Brian J.
The effect of zinc supplementation on glucose homeostasis: a randomised double-blind placebo-controlled trial
- Attia, John R., Holliday, Elizabeth, Ranasinghe, Priyanga, Jayawardena, Ranil, Samman, Samir, Luu, Judy, Rissel, Chris, Acharya, Shamasunder, Weaver, Natasha, Peel, Roseanne, Fleming, Kerry C., Hure, Alexis, Wiggers, John, McEvoy, Mark, Searles, Andrew, Reeves, Penny
The epidemiology of overtransfusion of red cells in trauma resuscitation patients in the context of a mature massive transfusion protocol
- Cowan, Timothy, Weaver, Natasha, Whitfield, Alexander, Bell, Liam, Sebastian, Amanda, Hurley, Stephen, King, Kate L., Fischer, Angela, Balogh, Zsolt J.
Time-efficient intervention to improve older adolescents' cardiorespiratory fitness: findings from the ‘Burn 2 Learn’ cluster randomised controlled trial
- Lubans, David R., Smith, Jordan J., Weaver, Natasha, Noetel, Michael, Shigeta, Tatsuya T., Mavilidi, Myrto F., Valkenborghs, Sarah R., Gyawali, Prajwal, Walker, Frederick R., Costigan, Sarah A., Hillman, Charles H., Eather, Narelle, Leahy, Angus A., Morgan, Philip J., Lonsdale, Chris, Plotnikoff, Ronald C, Nilsson, Michael, Kennedy, Sarah G., Holliday, Elizabeth G.
Unpacking the career aspirations of Australian school students: towards an evidence base for university equity initiatives in schools
- Gore, Jennifer, Holmes, Kathryn, Smith, Max, Fray, Leanne, McElduff, Patrick, Weaver, Natasha, Wallington, Claire
Use of tricyclic antidepressants and other anticholinergic medicines by older Aboriginal Australians: association with negative health outcomes
- Mate, Karen, Kerr, Karen, Priestley, Alison, Weaver, Natasha, Broe, Gerald A., Daylight, Gail, Draper, Brian, Cumming, Robert, Robinson-Kingi, Hemi, Delbaere, Kim, Radford, Kylie
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?