'Jump start' childcare-based intervention to promote physical activity in pre-schoolers: Six-month findings from a cluster randomised trial
- Okely, Anthony D., Stanley, Rebecca M., Jones, Rachel A., Cliff, Dylan P., Trost, Stewart G., Berthelsen, Donna, Salmon, Jo, Batterham, Marijka, Eckermann, Simon, Reilly, John J., Brown, Ngiare, Mickle, Karen J., Howard, Steven J., Hinkley, Trina, Janssen, Xanne, Chandler, Paul, Cross, Penny, Gowers, Fay
A cluster randomised controlled trial of an intervention to increase physical activity of preschool-aged children attending early childhood and care: study protocol for the 'Everybody Energise' trial
- Delaney, Tessa, Jackson, Jacklyn K., Lum, Melanie, Colliver, Yeshe, Hernandez, Lara, Yoong, Sze Lin, Jones, Jannah, Hall, Alix, Dives, Ashleigh, Wedesweiler, Taya, Campbell, Libby, Nathan, Nicole, Romiti, Maria, Trost, Stewart G.
Associations between in-school-hours physical activity and child health-related quality of life: a cross-sectional study in a sample of Australian primary school children
- Shoesmith, Adam, Hall, Alix, Hope, Kirsty, Sutherland, Rachel, Hodder, Rebecca K., Trost, Stewart G., Lecathelinais, Christophe, Lane, Cassandra, McCarthy, Nicole, Nathan, Nicole
Chronic disease risks and use of a smartphone application during a physical activity and dietary intervention in Australian truck drivers
- Gilson, Nicholas D., Pavey, Toby G., Vandelanotte, Corneel, Duncan, Mitch J., Gomersall, Sjaan R., Trost, Stewart G., Brown, Wendy J.
Exploring the effect of a school-based cluster-randomised controlled trial to increase the scheduling of physical activity for primary school students on teachers’ physical activity
- Murawski, Beatrice, Reilly, Kathryn L., Nathan, Nicole K., Hope, Kirsty, Hall, Alix E., Sutherland, Rachel L., Trost, Stewart G., Yoong, Sze Lin, McCarthy, Nicole, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Wolfenden, Luke
Implementation of a school physical activity policy improves student physical activity levels: Outcomes of a cluster-randomized controlled trial
- Nathan, Nathan K., Sutherland, Rachel L., Wiggers, John H., Hall, Alix, Gillham, Karen, Herrmann, Vanessa, Wolfenden, Luke, Hope, Kirsty, McCarthy, Nicole J., Pettett, Matthew, Elton, Ben, Jackson, Rebecca, Trost, Stewart G., Lecathelinais, Christophe, Reilly, Kathryn
Non-wear or sleep? Evaluation of five non-wear detection algorithms for raw accelerometer data
- Ahmadi, Matthew N., Nathan, Nicole, Sutherland, Rachel, Wolfenden, Luke, Trost, Stewart G.
The impact of an implementation intervention that increased school's delivery of a mandatory physical activity policy on student outcomes: A cluster-randomised controlled trial
- Hall, Alix, Wolfenden, Luke, Trost, Stewart G., Nathan, Nicole, Shoesmith, Adam, McCarthy, Nicole, Wiggers, John, Bauman, Adrian E., Rissel, Chris, Sutherland, Rachel, Lecathelinais, Christophe, Brown, Hannah
The impact of an m-Health financial incentives program on the physical activity and diet of Australian truck drivers
- Gilson, Nicholas D., Pavey, Toby G., Wright, Olivia R. L., Vandelanotte, Corneel, Duncan, Mitch J., Gomersall, Sjaan, Trost, Stewart G., Brown, Wendy J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?