"Prevention is the biggest success": barriers and enablers to personal biosecurity in the thoroughbred breeding industry
- Taylor, Kathryn, Thomas, Susan, Mendez, Diana, Chicken, Catherine, Carrick, Joan, Heller, Jane, Durrheim, David
Combining First Nations research methods with a World Health Organization guide to understand low childhood immunisation coverage in children in Tamworth, Australia
- Thomas, Susan, Allan, Natalie, Taylor, Paula, McGrady, Carla, Bolsewicz, Kasia, Islam, Fakhrul, Cashman, Patrick, Durrheim, David, Creighton, Amy
Community-associated methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus infections in Aboriginal children attending hospital emergency departments in a regional area of New South Wales, Australia: a seven-year descriptive study
- Thomas, Susan, Crooks, Kristy, Islam, Fakhrul, Massey, Peter D.
Comparing inductive and deductive analysis techniques to understand health service implementation problems: a case study of childhood vaccination barriers
- Bonner, Carissa, Tuckerman, Jane, Kaufman, Jessica, Costa, Daniel, Durrheim, David N., Trevena, Lyndal, Thomas, Susan, Danchin, Margie
Cost analysis of an integrated aged care program for residential aged care facilities
- Ling, Rod, Searles, Andrew, Hewitt, Jacqueline, Considine, Robyn, Turner, Catherine, Thomas, Susan, Thomas, Kelly, Drinkwater, Keith, Higgins, Isabel, Best, Karen, Conway, Jane, Hullick, Carolyn
COVID-19 is rapidly changing: examining public perceptions and behaviors in response to this evolving pandemic
- Seale, Holly, Heywood, Anita E., Leask, Julie, Sheel, Meru, Thomas, Susan, Durrheim, David N., Bolsewicz, Katarzyna, Kaur, Rajneesh
Impact of perinatal depression and anxiety on birth outcomes: a retrospective data analysis
- Dowse, Eileen, Chan, Sally, Ebert, Lyn, Wynne, Olivia, Thomas, Susan, Jones, Donovan, Fealy, Shanna, Evans, Tiffany-Jane, Oldmeadow, Christopher
Improved childhood immunization coverage using the World Health Organization's Tailoring Immunization Programmes guide (TIP) in a regional centre in Australia
- Thomas, Susan, Durrheim, David, Islam, Fakhrul, Higgins, Helen, Cashman, Patrick
Improving child immunisation rates in a disadvantaged community in New South Wales, Australia: a process evaluation for research translation
- Thomas, Susan, Higgins, Helen, Leask, Julie, Menning, Lisa, Habersaat, Katrine, Massey, Peter, Taylor, Kathryn, Cashman, Patrick, Durrheim, David N.
mHealth interventions to reduce alcohol use in young people: a systematic review of the literature
- Hutton, Alison, Prichard, Ivanka, Whitehead, Dean, Thomas, Susan, Rubin, Mark, Sloand, Elizabeth, Powell, Terrinieka W., Frisch, Keri, Newman, Peter, Goodwin Veenema, Tener
Parent-level barriers to uptake of childhood vaccination: A global overview of systematic reviews
- Kaufman, Jessica, Tuckerman, Jane, Bonner, Carissa, Durrheim, David N., Costa, Daniel, Trevena, Lyndal, Thomas, Susan, Danchin, Margie
Reducing recurrence of bacterial skin infections in Aboriginal children in rural communities: new ways of thinking, new ways of working
- Thomas, Susan, Crooks, Kristy, Taylor, Kylie, Massey, Peter D., Williams, Ruth, Pearce, Glenn
Structural and social inequities contribute to pockets of low childhood immunisation in New South Wales, Australia
- Thomas, Susan, Bolsewicz, Katarzyna, Leask, Julie, Clark, Katrina, Ennis, Sonya, Durrheim, David N.
Tailoring immunisation programs in Lismore, New South Wales - we want our children to be healthy and grow well, and immunisation really helps
- Thomas, Susan, Paden, Virginia, Lloyd, Carolyn, Tudball, Jacqueline, Corben, Paul
Tailoring immunisation service delivery in a disadvantaged community in Australia; views of health providers and parents
- Thomas, Susan, Cashman, Patrick, Islam, Fakhrul, Baker, Loretta, Clark, Katrina, Leask, Julie, Butler, Robb, Durrheim, David N.
The Impact of Public Health Restrictions in Residential Aged Care on Residents, Families, and Staff During COVID-19: Getting the Balance Right
- Thomas, Susan, Bolsewicz, Katarzyna, Latta, Rachel, Hewitt, Jacquie, Byles, Julie, Durrheim, David
Using the Tailoring Immunization Programmes guide to improve child immunisation in Umina, New South Wales: We could still do better
- Bolsewicz, Katarzyna, Thomas, Susan, Moore, Donna, Gately, Colleen, Dixon, Andrew, Cook, Paul, Lewis, Peter
‘Immunisation, I haven't had a problem, but once again the transport, making an appointment, the time that you waste and all of those things are an issue’—Understanding childhood under-immunisation in Mid North Coast New South Wales, Australia
- Bolsewicz, Katarzyna, Thomas, Jackie, Corben, Paul, Thomas, Susan, Tudball, Jacqueline, Fernando, Melanie
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?