Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health: accuracy of patient self-report of screening for diabetes, high cholesterol and cervical cancer
- Stewart, Jessica, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Eades, Sandra
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health: identifying opportunities for health gain through primary health care and targeted research
An intensive smoking intervention for pregnant Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander women: a randomized controlled trial
- Eades, Sandra J., Sanson-Fisher, Rob W., Wenitong, Mark, Panaretto, Katie, D'Este, Catherine, Gilligan, Conor, Stewart, Jessica
Being sorry is not enough: the sorry state of the evidence base for improving the health of indigenous populations
- Paul, Christine L., Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Stewart, Jessica, Anderson, Amy E.
Concordance between self-report and medical records of preventive healthcare delivery among a sample of disadvantaged patients from four aboriginal community controlled health services
- Noble, Natasha, Paul, Christine, Walsh, Justin, Wyndham, Kylie, Wilson, Sue, Stewart, Jessica
Essential role of protein phosphatase 2A in metaphase II arrest and activation of mouse eggs shown by okadaic acid, dominant negative protein phosphatase 2A, and FTY720
- Chang, Heng-Yu, Jennings, Phoebe C., Stewart, Jessica, Verrills, Nicole M., Jones, Keith T.
Health research priority setting in selected high income countries: a narrative review of methods used and recommendations for future practice
- Bryant, Jamie, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Walsh, Justin, Stewart, Jessica
How are evidence generation partnerships between researchers and policy-makers enacted in practice? A qualitative interview study
- Williamson, Anna, Tait, Hannah, El Jardali, Fadi, Wolfenden, Luke, Thackway, Sarah, Stewart, Jessica, O'Leary, Lyndal, Dixon, Julie
MicroRNA expression is altered in an ovalbumin-induced asthma model and targeting miR-155 with antagomirs reveals cellular specificity
- Plank, Maximilian W., Maltby, Steven, Tay, Hock L., Stewart, Jessica, Eyers, Fiona, Hansbro, Philip M., Foster, Paul S.
Production and differentiation of myeloid cells driven by proinflammatory cytokines in response to acute pneumovirus infection in mice
- Maltby, Steven, Hansbro, Nicole G., Tay, Hock L., Stewart, Jessica, Plank, Maximilian, Donges, Bianca, Rosenberg, Helene F., Foster, Paul S.
Spatial regulation of APCCdh1-induced cyclin B1 degradation maintains G2 arrest in mouse oocytes
- Holt, Janet E., Stewart, Jessica, Jones, Keith T.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?