A meta-analysis on the effect of sham feeding following colectomy: should gum chewing be included in enhanced recovery after surgery protocols?
- Ho, Yiu M., Smith, Stephen R., Pockney, Peter, Lim, Patrick, Attia, John
A systematic scoping review on natural killer cell function in colorectal cancer
- Reid, Fiona S. W., Egoroff, Natasha, Pockney, Peter G., Smith, Stephen R.
Antiseptic Skin Preparation Agents to Prevent Surgical Site Infection in Colorectal Surgery: A 3-Armed Randomized Controlled Trial
- Reid, Fiona S., Stephensen, Bree, Carroll, Rosemary, Lott, Natalie, Attia, John R., Smith, Stephen R.
Barrier wound protection decreases surgical site infection in open elective colorectal surgery: a randomized clinical trial
- Reid, Kate, Pockney, Peter, Draganic, Brian, Smith, Stephen R.
Biomarkers and anastomotic leakage in colorectal surgery: C-reactive protein trajectory is the gold standard
- Smith, Stephen R., Pockney, Peter, Holmes, Ryan, Doig, Fiona, Attia, John, Holliday, Elizabeth, Carroll, Rosemary, Draganic, Brian
Does postoperative inflammation or sepsis generate neutrophil extracellular traps that influence colorectal cancer progression? A systematic review
- Carroll, Georgia M., Burns, Grace L., Petit, Joel A., Walker, Marjorie M., Mathe, Andrea, Smith, Stephen R., Keely, Simon, Pockney, Peter G.
Impact of avoiding post-operative urinary catheters on outcomes following colorectal resection in an ERAS programme: no IDUC and ERAS programmes
- Roberts, Samuel T., Patel, Kiraati, Smith, Stephen R.
Mobility scores as a predictor of length of stay in general surgery: a prospective cohort study
- Carroll, Georgia M., Hampton, Jacob, Carroll, Rosemary, Smith, Stephen R.
Randomized clinical trial to assess the ideal mode of delivery for local anaesthetic abdominal wall blocks
- Holmes, Ryan, Smith, Stephen R., Carroll, Rosemary, Holz, Phillip, Mehrotra, Rahul, Pockney, Peter
Systematic Review on the Influence of Tissue Oxygenation on Gut Microbiota and Anastomotic Healing
- Makanyengo, Samwel O., Carroll, Georgia M., Goggins, Bridie J., Smith, Stephen R., Pockney, Peter G., Keely, Simon
Tranexamic Acid for Lower GI Hemorrhage: A Randomized Placebo-Controlled Clinical Trial
- Smith, Stephen R., Murray, David, Pockney, Peter G., Bendinelli, Cino, Draganic, Brian D., Carroll, Rosemary
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?