A quantitative analysis of the quality and content of the health advice in popular Australian magazines
- Wilson, Amanda, Smith, David, Peel, Roseanne, Robertson, Jane, Kypri, Kypros
Access to cytotoxic medicines by children with cancer: a focus on low and middle income countries
- Barr, Ronald, Robertson, Jane
Antimicrobial medicines consumption in Eastern Europe and Central Asia - an updated cross-national study and assessment of quantitative metrics for policy action
- Robertson, Jane, Iwamoto, Kotoji, Dzhakubekova, Aigul, Carp, Angela, Cizmovic, Lidija, Rachina, Svetlana, Radonjic, Vesela, Yusufi, Salomudin, Aksoy, Mesil, Ibragimova, Muhabbat, Godman, Brian, Kluge, Hans, Hoxha, Iris, Pedersen, Hanne Bak, Ghazaryan, Lilit, Abilova, Vafa, Cvijanovic, Ana, Pyshnik, Halina, Darakhvelidze, Marina, Makalkina, Larissa, Jakupi, Arianit
Assessing the impact of law enforcement to reduce over-the-counter (OTC) sales of antibiotics in low- and middle-income countries; a systematic literature review
- Jacobs, Tom G., Robertson, Jane, van den Ham, Hendrika A., Iwamoto, Kotoji, Pedersen, Hanne Bak, Mantel-Teeuwisse, Aukje K.
Australia's pharmaceutical cost sharing policy: reducing waste or affordability ?
- Doran, Evan, Robertson, Jane
Bladder carcinoma in situ (CIS) in Australia: a rising incidence for an under-reported malignancy
- Ranasinghe, Weranja K.B., Attia, John, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Lawrentschuk, Nathan, Robertson, Jane, Ranasinghe, Tamra, Bolton, Damien, Persad, Raj
Computerised prescribing: assessing the impact on prescription repeats and on generic substitution of some commonly used antibiotics
- Newby, David A., Robertson, Jane
Computerized clinical decision support for prescribing: provision does not guarantee uptake
- Moxey, Annette, Robertson, Jane, Newby, David, Hains, Isla, Williamson, Margaret, Pearson, Sallie-Anne
Costs of medicines and health care: a concern for Australian women across the ages
- Walkom, Emily J., Loxton, Deborah, Robertson, Jane
Do computerised clinical decision support systems for prescribing change practice?: a systematic review of the literature (1990-2007)
- Pearson, Sallie-Anne, Moxey, Annette, Robertson, Jane, Hains, Isla, Williamson, Margaret, Reeve, James, Newby, David
Does it matter who writes medical news stories?
- Wilson, Amanda, Robertson, Jane, McElduff, Patrick, Jones, Alison, Henry, David
Electronic information and clinical decision support for prescribing: state of play in Australian general practice
- Robertson, Jane, Moxey, Annette J., Newby, David A., Gillies, Malcolm B., Williamson, Margaret, Pearson, Sallie-Anne
Essential medicines for cancer: WHO recommendations and national priorities
- Robertson, Jane, Barr, Ronald, Shulman, Lawrence N., Forte, Giles B., Magrini, Nicola
Exploring the role of clinical self-audits as a professional development tool
- Newby, David, Robertson, Jane, Higgins, Gwen
Health care spending: changes in the perceptions of the Australian public
- Robertson, Jane, Newby, David A., Walkom, Emily J.
Health news in the media: a dose of critical thinking is the best treatment
- Wilson, Amanda, Robertson, Jane
Health systems and sustainability: doctors and consumers differ on threats and solutions
- Robertson, Jane, Walkom, Emily J., Henry, David A.
Limitations of Health Insurance Commission (HIC) data for deriving prescribing indicators
- Robertson, Jane, Fryer, Jayne L., O'Connell, Dianne L., Smith, Anthony J., Henry, David A.
Low awareness of adverse drug reaction reporting systems: a consumer survey
- Robertson, Jane, Newby, David A.
Mandatory disclosure of pharmaceutical industry-funded events for health professionals
- Robertson, Jane, Moynihan, Ray, Walkom, Emily, Bero, Lisa, Henry, David
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?