An evaluation of the additional benefit of population screening for dementia beyond a passive case-finding approach
- Mate, Karen E., Magin, Parker J., Brodaty, Henry, Stocks, Nigel, Gunn, Jane, Disler, Peter B., Marley, John E., Pond, C. Dimity
Anticholinergic burden in older women: not seeing the wood for the trees?
- Parkinson, Lynne, Magin, Parker J., Moorin, Rachel, Pond, C. Dimity, Thomson, Allison, Byles, Julie E., Caughey, Gillian E., Etherton-Beer, Christopher, Gnjidic, Danijela, Hilmer, Sarah N., Lo, Thomas King Tong, McCowan, Colin
Correlation and agreement of self-assessed and objective skin disease severity in a cross-sectional study of patients with acne, psoriasis, and atopic eczema
- Magin, Parker J., Pond, C. Dimity, Smith, Wayne T., Watson, Alan B., Goode, Susan M.
How generalisable are results of studies conducted in practice-based research networks?: a cross-sectional study of general practitioner demographics in two New South Wales networks
- Magin, Parker J., Marshall, Melanie J., Goode, Susan M., Cotter, Georgina L., Pond, C. Dimity, Zwar, Nicholas A.
Improving the delivery of primary care for older people
- Pond, C. Dimity, Regan, Catherine
Patients with skin disease and their relationships with their doctors: a qualitative study of patients with acne, psoriasis and eczema
- Magin, Parker J., Adams, Jon, Heading, Gaynor S., Pond, C. Dimity
Screening for dementia in primary care: a comparison of the GPCOG and the MMSE
- Brodaty, Henry, Connors, Michael H., Loy, Clement, Teixeira-Pinto, Armando, Stocks, Nigel, Gunn, Jane, Mate, Karen E., Pond, C. Dimity
Stability of anticholinergic load in Australian community-dwelling older people: a longitudinal analysis
- Mate, Karen E., Barnett, Michelle, Kerr, Karen P., Pond, C. Dimity, Magin, Parker J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?