A Consensus-Based Checklist for Reporting of Survey Studies (CROSS)
- Sharma, Akash, Minh Duc, Nguyen Tran, Karbwang, Juntra, de Waure, Chiara, Drummond, Frances J., Kizawa, Yoshiyuki, Taal, Erik, Vermeulen, Joeri, Lee, Gillian H. M., Gyedu, Adam, To, Kien Gia, Verra, Martin L., Luu Lam Thang, Tai, Jacqz-Aigrain, Évelyne M., Leclercq, WKG, Salminen, ST, Sherbourne, CD, Mintzes, B, Lozano, S, Tran, US, Matsui, M, Karamouzian, M, Nam, Nguyen Hai, Ng, Sze Jia, Abbas, Kirellos Said, Huy, Nugyen Tien, Marušić, Ana, Paul, Christine L., Kwok, Janette
A cross-sectional survey and latent class analysis of the prevalence and clustering of health risk factors among people attending an Aboriginal Community Controlled Health Service
- Noble, Natasha E., Paul, Christine L., Turner, Nicole, Blunden, Stephen V., Oldmeadow, Christopher, Turon, Heidi E.
A cross-sectional survey assessing the acceptability and feasibility of self-report electronic data collection about health risks from patients attending an Aboriginal community controlled health service
- Noble, Natasha E., Paul, Christine L., Carey, Mariko L., Sanson-Fisher, Robert W., Blunden, Stephen V., Stewart, Jessica M., Conigrave, Katherine M.
A cross-sectional survey of experts' opinions about the relative effectiveness of tobacco control strategies for the general population versus disadvantaged groups: What do we choose in the absence of evidence?
- Paul, Christine L., Turon, Heidi, Bonevski, Billie, Bryant, Jamie, McElduff, Patrick
A monetary incentive increases postal survey response rates for pharmacists
- Paul, Christine L., Walsh, Raoul A., Tzelepsis, Flora
A narrative review of the potential for self- tanning products to substitute for solaria use among people seeking a tanned appearance
- Paul, Christine L., Bryant, Jamie, Turon, Heidi, Brozek, Irena, Noble, Natasha, Zucca, Alison
A population-based cross-sectional study of colorectal cancer screening practices of first-degree relatives of colorectal cancer patients
- Courtney, Ryan J., Paul, Christine L., Carey, Mariko L., Sanson-Fisher, Robert W., Macrae, Finlay A., D'Este, Catherine, Hill, David, Barker, Daniel, Simmons, Jody
A qualitative study of stakeholder views of the conditions for and outcomes of successful clinical networks
- McInnes, Elizabeth, Middleton, Sandy, Gardner, Glenn, Haines, Mary, Haertsch, Maggie, Paul, Christine L., Castaldi, Peter
A randomised controlled trial of proactive telephone counselling on cold-called smokers' cessation rates
- Tzelepis, Flora, Paul, Christine L., Wiggers, John, Walsh, Raoul A., Knight, Jenny, Duncan, Sarah L., Lecanthelinais, Christophe, Girgis, Afaf, Daly, Justine
A randomised trial of real-time video counselling for smoking cessation in regional and remote locations: study protocol
- Tzelepis, Flora, Wiggers, John, Paul, Christine L., Byaruhanga, Judith, Byrnes, Emma, Bowman, Jennifer, Gillham, Karen, Campbell, Elizabeth, Ling, Rod, Searles, Andrew
A systematic review of barriers to optimal outpatient specialist services for individuals with prevalent chronic diseases: what are the unique and common barriers experienced by patients in high income countries?
- Fradgley, Elizabeth A., Paul, Christine L., Bryant, Jamie
Acceptability of proactive telephone recruitment to a telephone support service to encourage healthy eating, physical activity and weight loss
- Wolfenden, Luke, Paul, Christine L., Tzelepis, Flora, Freund, Megan, Wiggers, John, Gillham, Karen
Access to care and impacts of cancer on daily life: do they differ for metropolitan versus regional hematological cancer survivors?
- Paul, Christine L., Hall, Alix E., Carey, Mariko L., Cameron, Emilie C., Clinton-McHarg, Tara
Access to chronic disease care in general practice: The acceptability of implementing systematic waiting-room screening using computer-based patient-reported risk status
- Paul, Christine L., Carey, Mariko, Yoong, Sze Lin, D'Este, Catherine, Makeham, Meredith, Henskens, Frans
Access to support for Australian cancer caregivers: in-depth qualitative interviews exploring barriers and preferences for support
- Taylor, Jo, Fradgley, Elizabeth A., Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Byrnes, Emma, Paul, Christine L.
Active telephone recruitment to quitline services: are nonvolunteer smokers receptive to cessation support?
- Tzelepis, Flora, Paul, Christine L., Walsh, Raoul A., Wiggers, John, Duncan, Sarah L., Knight, Jenny
Agreement with evidence for tissue Plasminogen Activator use among emergency physicians: a cross-sectional survey
- Grady, Alice M., Bryant, Jamie, Carey, Mariko L., Paul, Christine L., Sanson-Fisher, Rob W., Levi, Christopher R.
Alcohol and other drug health-care providers and their client's perceptions of e-cigarette use, safety and harm reduction
- Skelton, Eliza, Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Tzelepis, Flora, Walsberger, Scott, Paul, Christine L., Dunlop, Adrian J., Palazzi, Kerrin, Bonevski, Billie
Anywhere, anytime: retail access to tobacco in New South Wales and its potential impact on consumption and quitting
- Paul, Christine L., Mee, Kathleen J., Judd, Tanya M., Walsh, Raoul A., Tang, Anita, Penman, Andrew, Girgis, Afaf
Are we missing the Institute of Medicine's mark? A systematic review of patient-reported outcome measures assessing quality of patient-centred cancer care
- Tzelepis, Flora, Rose, Shiho, Sanson-Fisher, Robert W., Clinton-McHarg, Tara, Carey, Mariko L., Paul, Christine L.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?