A systematic review and meta-analysis of the effectiveness of behavioural smoking cessation interventions in selected disadvantaged groups
- Bryant, Jamie, Bonevski, Billie, Paul, Chris, McElduff, Patrick, Attia, John
An organisational change intervention for increasing the delivery of smoking cessation support in addiction treatment centres: study protocol for a randomized controlled trial
- Bonevski, Billie, Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Kelly, Peter, Fry, Rae, Stirling, Robert, Fowlie, Carrie, Skelton, Eliza, Shakeshaft, Anthony, Farrell, Michael, Tzelepis, Flora, Walsberger, Scott, D'Este, Catherine, Paul, Chris, Dunlop, Adrian, Searles, Andrew
Anti-tobacco mass media and socially disadvantaged groups: a systematic and methodological review
- Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Bonevski, Billie, Paul, Chris
Associations between alcohol, smoking, socioeconomic status and comorbidities: evidence from the 45 and Up Study
- Bonevski, Billie, Regan, Tim, Paul, Chris, Baker, Amanda L., Bisquera, Alessandra
Australian general practitioners' and oncology specialists' perceptions of barriers and facilitators of access to specialist palliative care services
- Johnson, Claire, Paul, Chris, Girgis, Afaf, Adams, Jon, Currow, David C.
Australian palliative care providers' perceptions and experiences of the barriers and facilitators to palliative care provision
- Johnson, Claire, Girgis, Afaf, Paul, Chris, Currow, David C., Adams, Jon, Aranda, Sanchia
Comparing socially disadvantaged smokers who agree and decline to participate in a randomised smoking cessation trial
- Bonevski, Billie, Twyman, Laura, Paul, Chris, D'Este, Catherine, West, Robert, Siahpush, Mohammad, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Palazzi, Kerrin, Bryant, Jamie, Guillaumier, Ashleigh
Efforts to close the evidence-practice gap in the management of cardiovascular risk factors in general practice: strategic or haphazard?
- Carey, Mariko, Yoong, Sze, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Paul, Chris, Inder, Kerry, Makeham, Meredith
Enablers of the implementation of tissue plasminogen activator in acute stroke care: a cross-sectional survey
- Grady, Alice, Bryant, Jamie, Carey, Mariko, Paul, Chris, Sanson-Fisher, Rob
Feasibility of patient-focused behavioral interventions to support adults experiencing chronic noncancer pain during opioid tapering: a systematic literature review
- White, Ruth, Bruggink, Laura, Hayes, Chris, Boyes, Allison, Paul, Chris
How can we help haematological cancer survivors cope with the changes they experience as a result of their cancer?
- Hall, Alix, Lynagh, Marita, Tzelepis, Flora, Paul, Chris, Bryant, Jamie
How well are we meeting haematological cancer survivors' preferences for involvement in treatment decision making?
- Carey, Mariko, Anderson, Amy, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Lynagh, Marita, Paul, Chris, Tzelepis, Flora
Prevalence and associates of psychological distress in haematological cancer survivors
- Hall, Alix E., Sanson-Fisher, Rob W., Carey, Mariko L., Paul, Chris, Williamson, Anna, Bradstock, Ken, Campbell, H. Sharon
Reaching the hard-to-reach: a systematic review of strategies for improving health and medical research with socially disadvantaged groups
- Bonevski, Billie, Randell, Madeleine, Paul, Chris, Chapman, Kathy, Twyman, Laura, Bryant, Jamie, Brozek, Irena, Hughes, Clare
Socioeconomically disadvantaged smokers' ratings of plain and branded cigarette packaging: an experimental study
- Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Bonevski, Billie, Paul, Chris, Durkin, Sarah, D'Este, Catherine
The unfulfilled promise: a systematic review of interventions to reduce the unmet supportive care needs of cancer patients
- Carey, Mariko, Lambert, Sylvie, Smits, Rochelle, Paul, Chris, Sanson-Fisher, Rob, Clinton-McHarg, Tara
The unmet needs of partners and caregivers of adults diagnosed with cancer: a systematic review
- Lambert, Sylvie D., Harrison, James D., Smith, Ellen, Bonevski, Billie, Carey, Mariko, Lawsin, Catalina, Paul, Chris, Girgis, Afaf
To adhere or not to adhere: rates and reasons of medication adherence in hematological cancer patients
- Hall, Alix E., Paul, Chris, Bryant, Jamie, Lynagh, Marita C., Rowlings, Philip, Enjeti, Anoop, Small, Hannah
Which type of antismoking advertisement is perceived as more effective? An experimental study with a sample of Australian socially disadvantaged welfare recipients
- Guillaumier, Ashleigh, Bonevski, Billie, Paul, Chris, d’Est, Catherine, Durkin, Sarah, Doran, Christopher
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?