A national study of the unmet needs of support persons of haematological cancer survivors in rural and urban areas of Australia
- Lynagh, Marita C., Williamson, A., Bradstock, K., Campbell, S., Carey, M., Paul, C., Tzelepis, F., Sanson-Fisher, R.
Cancer patients' concerns regarding access to cancer care: perceived impact of waiting times along the diagnosis and treatment journey
- Paul, C., Carey, M., Anderson, A., Mackenzie, L., Sanson-Fisher, R., Courtney, R., Clinton-McHarg, T.
Do cancer patients' psychosocial outcomes and perceptions of quality of care vary across radiation oncology treatment centres?
- Carey, M., Paul, C., Mackenzie, L., Sanson-Fisher, R., Cameron, E.
Financial and social impact of supporting a haematological cancer survivor
- Carey, M., Paul, C., Cameron, E., Lynagh, M., Hall, A., Tzelepis, F.
Measuring psychosocial outcomes: is the consumer or the professional the best judge?
- Paul, C., Sanson-Fisher, R., Carey, M.
Money as motivation to quit: a survey of a non-random Australian sample of socially disadvantaged smokers' views of the acceptability of cash incentives
- Bonevski, B., Bryant, J., Lynagh, M., Paul, C.
Smoky homes: gender, socioeconomic and housing disparities in second hand tobacco smoke (SHS) exposure in a large population-based Australian cohort
- Bonevski, B., Paul, C., Jones, A., Bisquera, A., Regan, T.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?