Competing discourses of national identity: history teacher education students' perspectives of the Kokoda and Gallipoli campaigns
- Sharp, Heather, Parkes, Robert, Donnelly, Debra
Developing your approach to teaching history
Historical thinking, epistemic cognition, and history teacher education
- Mathis, Christian, Parkes, Robert
- Allender, Tim, Clark, Anna, Parkes, Robert
No outside history: reconsidering postmodernism
On the mistreatment of management
- Gore, Jennifer, Parkes, Robert
Programmes targeting student retention/success and satisfaction/experience in higher education: A systematic review
- Eather, Narelle, Mavilidi, Myrto F., Sharp, Heather, Parkes, Robert
Quality assessment in university social science courses
- Gore, Jennifer, Ladwig, James, Elsworth, Wendy, Griffiths, Tom G., Parkes, Robert, Ellis, Hywel
Quality assessment: linking assessment tasks and teaching outcomes in the social sciences.
- Gore, Jennifer, Ladwig, James, Elsworth, Wendy, Ellis, Hywel, Parkes, Robert, Griffiths, Tom
Refining assessment practice in the social sciences
- Gore, Jennifer, Elsworth, Wendy, Griffiths, Tom G., Parkes, Robert, Ellis, Hywel
School history as post-colonial text: the ongoing struggle for histories in the New South Wales curriculum
The current manipulation debate: historical context to address a broken narrative
- MacDonald, Cameron W., Osmotherly, Peter G., Parkes, Robert, Rivett, Darren A.
Visual media texts: teaching and assessing the humanities and social sciences in a post-literate age
- Grushka, Kathryn, Bennett, James, Sharp, Heather, Parkes, Robert, Beirne, Rebecca, Donnelly, Debra, Falzon, Chris, Gallagher, Bronwyn, Imre, Robert, Lowrie, Claire, May, Josephine
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?