Are dietetics educators' attitudes to assessment a barrier to expanding placement opportunities? Results of a Delphi study
- Palermo, Claire, Capra, Sandra, Beck, Eleanor J., Ash, Susan, Jolly, Brian, Truby, Helen
Evaluation of assessment in the context of work-based learning: qualitative perspectives of new graduates
- Palermo, Claire, Chung, Alexandra, Beck, Eleanor J., Ash, Susan, Capra, Sandra, Truby, Helen, Jolly, Brian
Exploring health care graduates' conceptualisations of preparedness for practice: A longitudinal qualitative research study
- Ottrey, Ella, Rees, Charlotte E., Kemp, Caitlin, Brock, Tina P., Leech, Michelle, Lyons, Kayley, Monrouxe, Lynn V., Morphet, Julia, Palermo, Claire
Identifying educator behaviours for high quality verbal feedback in health professions education: Literature review and expert refinement
- Johnson, Christina E., Keating, Jennifer L., Palermo, Claire, Molloy, Elizabeth K., Boud, David J., Dalton, Megan, Kiegaldie, Debra, Hay, Margaret, McGrath, Barry, McKenzie, Wendy A., Nair, Kichu Balakrishnan R., Nestel, Debra
Internal coherence matters: Lessons for nutrition and dietetics research
- Palermo, Claire, Reidlinger, Dianne P., Rees, Charlotte E.
Setting priorities for health education research: A mixed methods study
- Palermo, Claire, King, Olivia, Brock, Tina, Brown, Ted, Crampton, Paul, Hall, Helen, Macaulay, Janet, Morphet, Julia, Mundy, Matthew, Oliaro, Louise, Paynter, Sophie, Williams, Brett, Wright, Caroline, Rees, Charlotte E.
Supervision training in healthcare: a realist synthesis
- Rees, Charlotte E., Lee, Sarah L., Huang, Eve, Denniston, Charlotte, Edouard, Vicki, Pope, Kirsty, Sutton, Keith, Waller, Susan, Ward, Bernadette, Palermo, Claire
Understanding Health Care Graduates' Conceptualizations of Transitions: A Longitudinal Qualitative Research Study
- Rees, Charlotte E., Ottrey, Ella, Kemp, Caitlin, Brock, Tina P., Leech, Michelle, Lyons, Kayley, Monrouxe, Lynn V., Morphet, Julia, Palermo, Claire
Unpacking economic programme theory for supervision training: Preliminary steps towards realist economic evaluation
- Rees, Charlotte E., Foo, Jonathan, Nguyen, Van N. B., Edouard, Vicki, Maloney, Stephen, Ottrey, Ella, Palermo, Claire
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?