'Learning to leave' or striving to stay': considering the desires and decisions of rural young people in relation to post-schooling futures
- O'Shea, Sarah, Southgate, Erica, Jardine, Ann, Delahunty, Janine
Breaking the barriers: supporting and engaging mature age first-in-family university learners and their families
- O'Shea, Sarah, Stone, Cathy, May, Josephine
Discourses of betterment and opportunity: exploring the privileging of university attendance for first-in-family learners
- O'Shea, Sarah, Stone, Cathy, Delahunty, Janine, May, Josephine R.
My children ... think it's cool that mum is a uni student: women with caring responsibilities studying online
Older, online and first: Recommendations for retention and success
Opportunity through online learning: experiences of first-in-family students in online open-entry higher education
- Stone, Cathy, O'Shea, Sarah, May, Josephine, Delahunty, Janine, Partington, Zoë
Seeking the passionate career: first-in-family enabling students and the idea of the Australian university
- May, Josephine, Delahunty, Janine, O'Shea, Sarah, Stone, Cathy
Success from the perspective of the successful: equity, success and completion in higher education
- Rubin, Mark, Burke, Penny Jane, Bennett, Anna, Evans, Olivia, O'Shea, Sarah, Allen, Kristen, Parker, Jean, Denson, Nida, Douglas, Heather, Gendi, Monica, Hardacre, Stephanie, Howley, Peter, Macqueen, Suzanne, Mills, Carmen, Naylor, Ryan, Raciti, Maria
The hero's journey: stories of women returning to education
Time, money, leisure and guilt - the gendered challenges of higher education for mature-age students
Uni-start: a peer-led orientation activity designed for the early and timely engagement of commencing university students
- O'Shea, Sarah, Vincent, Michelle
Women with caring responsibilities: is there a genuine place for them at university?
“I ‘feel’ like I am at university even though I am online.” Exploring how students narrate their engagement with higher education institutions in an online learning environment
- O'Shea, Sarah, Stone, Cathy, Delahunty, Janine
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?