A pilot study of a pharmacist-led prescribing program for final-year medical students
- Newby, David A., Stokes, Barrie, Smith, Anthony J.
Computerised prescribing: assessing the impact on prescription repeats and on generic substitution of some commonly used antibiotics
- Newby, David A., Robertson, Jane
Cooperative partnerships or conflict-of-interest? A national survey of interaction between the pharmaceutical industry and medical organizations
- Kerridge, I., Maguire, Jane, Newby, David A., McNeill, P. M., Henry, David, Hill, Suzanne, Day, R., Macdonald, G., Stokes, Barrie J., Henderson, Kim M.
Drug information for consumers: should it be disease or medication specific? Results of a community survey
- Newby, David A., Hill, Suzanne R., Barker, Brent J., Drew, Anna K., Henry, David A.
Effect of computerised prescribing on use of antibiotics
- Newby, David A., Fryer, Jayne L., Henry, David A.
Electronic information and clinical decision support for prescribing: state of play in Australian general practice
- Robertson, Jane, Moxey, Annette J., Newby, David A., Gillies, Malcolm B., Williamson, Margaret, Pearson, Sallie-Anne
Evaluating recruitment strategies for AUSPICE, a large Australian community-based randomised controlled trial
- Peel, Roseanne, Ren, Shu, Sturm, Jonathan, Durrheim, David, Hung, Joseph, Briffa, Tom G., Chew, Derek P., Anderson, Phil, Moon, Lynelle, McEvoy, Mark, Hansbro, Philip M., Newby, David A., Hure, Alexis, Attia, John R., Evans, Tiffany-Jane, D'Este, Catherine A., Abhayaratna, Walter P., Tonkin, Andrew M., Hopper, Ingrid, Thrift, Amanda G., Levi, Christopher R.
Health care spending: changes in the perceptions of the Australian public
- Robertson, Jane, Newby, David A., Walkom, Emily J.
Low awareness of adverse drug reaction reporting systems: a consumer survey
- Robertson, Jane, Newby, David A.
Medical specialists and pharmaceutical industry-sponsored research: a survey of the Australian experience
- Henry, David Alexander, Kerridge, I. H., Hill, Suzanne, McNeill, P. M., Doran, Evan, Newby, David A., Henderson, Kim M., Maguire, Jane, Stokes, Barrie J., Macdonald, G. J., Day, R. O.
Medicines and the media: news reports of medicines recommended for government reimbursement in Australia
- Robertson, Jane, Walkom, Emily J., Bevan, Marc D., Newby, David A.
The role of evidence in consumer choice of non-prescription medicines
- Bevan, Marc, Ng, Yee Ching, Cooper, Joyce, Robertson, Jane, Walkom, Emily, Chiu, Simon, Newby, David A.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?