A comparison and validation of child versus parent reporting of children's energy intake using food frequency questionnaires versus food records. Who's an accurate reporter?
- Burrows, T. L., Truby, H., Morgan, P. J., Callister, R., Davies, P. S. W., Collins, Clare E.
A pilot intervention to reduce postpartum weight retention and central adiposity in first-time mothers: results from the mums OnLiNE (Online, Lifestyle, Nutrition & Exercise) study
- van der Pligt, P., Ball, K., Hesketh, K. D., Teychenne, M., Crawford, D., Morgan, P. J., Collins, C. E., Campbell, K. J.
Australian children lack the basic movement skills to be active and healthy
- Barnett, L. M., Hardy, L. L., Lubans, D. R., Cliff, D. P., Okley, A. D., Hills, A. P., Morgan, P. J.
Can a relatively low-intensity intervention by health professionals prevent weight gain in mid-age women? 12-month outcomes of the 40-something radomised controlled trial
- Williams, L. T., Hollis, J. L., Collins, C. E., Morgan, P. J.
Can a web-based food record accurately assess energy intake in overweight and obese women? a pilot study
- Hutchesson, M. J., Truby, H., Callister, R., Morgan, P. J., Davies, P. S. W., Collins, C. E.
Changes to dietary intake during a 12-week commercial web-based weight loss program : a randomized controlled trial
- Hutchesson, M. J., Collins, C. E., Morgan, P. J., Watson, J. F., Guest, M., Callister, R.
Description and evaluation of a social cognitive model of physical activity behaviour tailored for adolescent girls
- Lubans, D. R., Okely, A. D., Morgan, P. J., Cotton, W., Puglisi, L., Miller, J.
Development and evaluation of the Motivation to Limit Screen-time Questionnaire (MLSQ) for adolescents
- Lubans, D. R., Lonsdale, C., Plotnikoff, R. C., Smith, J., Dally, K., Morgan, P. J.
Dietary outcomes of overweight fathers and their children in the Healthy Dads, Healthy Kids community randomised controlled trial
- Williams, A., de Vlieger, N., Young, M., Jensen, M. E., Burrows, T. L., Morgan, P. J., Collins, C. E.
Dietary restriction and exercise improve airway inflammation and clinical outcomes in overweight and obese asthma: a randomized trial
- Scott, H. A., Gibson, P. G., Garg, M. L., Pretto, J. J., Morgan, P. J., Callister, R., Wood, L. G.
Effectiveness of male-only weight loss and weight loss maintenance interventions: a systematic review with meta-analysis
- Young, M. D., Morgan, P. J., Plotnikoff, R. C., Callister, R., Collins, C. E.
Effects of a ‘school-based’ physical activity intervention on adiposity in adolescents from economically disadvantaged communities: secondary outcomes of the ‘Physical Activity 4 Everyone’ RCT
- Hollis, J. L., Sutherland, R., Cohen, K. E., Oldmeadow, C., Gillham, K., Wiggers, J., Campbell, L., Morgan, P. J., Lubans, D. R., Nathan, N., Wolfenden, L., Okley, A. D., Davies, L., Williams, A.
eHealth interventions for the prevention and treatment of overweight and obesity in adults: a systematic review with meta-analysis
- Hutchesson, M. J., Rollo, M. E., Krukowski, R., Ells, L., Harvey, J., Morgan, P. J., Callister, R., Plotnikoff, R., Collins, C. E.
Impact of the 'Healthy Dads, Healthy Kids' lifestyle programme on the activity- and diet-related parenting practices of fathers and mothers
- Lloyd, A. B., Lubans, D. R., Plotnikoff, R. C., Morgan, P. J.
Improving physical self-perception in adolescent boys from disadvantaged schools: psychological outcomes from the Physical Activity Leaders randomized controlled trial
- Morgan, P. J., Saunders, K. L., Lubans, D. R.
Mothers and teenage daughters walking to health: using the behaviour change wheel to develop an intervention to improve adolescent girls' physical activity
- Murtagh, E. M., Barnes, A. T., McMullen, J., Morgan, P. J.
Preventing and treating childhood obesity: time to target fathers
- Freeman, E., Fletcher, R., Collins, C. E., Morgan, P. J., Burrows, T., Callister, R.
School-based obesity prevention interventions: practicalities and considerations
- Jones, R. A., Lubans, D. R., Morgan, P. J., Okely, A. D., Parletta, N., Wolfenden, L., de Silva-Sanigorski, A., Gibbs, L., Waters, E.
Social cognitive theory and physical activity: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Young, M. D., Plotnikoff, R. C., Collins, C. E., Callister, R., Morgan, P. J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?