'Any place to raise children is a good place': children, housing and neighbourhoods in inner Newcastle, Australia
A companion to cultural geography (book review)
Anywhere, anytime: retail access to tobacco in New South Wales and its potential impact on consumption and quitting
- Paul, Christine L., Mee, Kathleen J., Judd, Tanya M., Walsh, Raoul A., Tang, Anita, Penman, Andrew, Girgis, Afaf
Climate change adaptation and the rental sector
- Instone, Lesley, Mee, Kathleen J., Palmer, Jane, Williams, Miriam, Vaughan, Nicola
Effective practices for interagency data sharing: insights from collaborative research in a regional intervention
- McGuirk, Pauline M., O'Neill, Phillip M., Mee, Kathleen J.
Engaged witnessing: researching with the more-than-human
- Bell, Sarah J., Instone, Lesley, Mee, Kathleen J.
Green tenants: practicing a sustainability ethics for the rental housing sector
- Palmer, Jane, Instone, Lesley, Mee, Kathleen J., Williams, Miriam, Vaughan, Nicola
Housing: an infrastructure of care
- Power, Emma R., Mee, Kathleen J.
Making risk real: urban trees and the ontological politics of risk
- Jones, Ryan M., Instone, Lesley, Mee, Kathleen J.
Necessary welfare measure or policy failure: media reports of public housing in Sydney in the 1990s
Questioning the rhetoric of social mix: courteous community or hidden hostility?
- Ruming, Kristian J., Mee, Kathleen J., McGuirk, Pauline M.
Renting over troubled waters: an urban political ecology of rental housing
- Mee, Kathleen J., Instone, Lesley, Williams, Miriam, Palmer, Jane, Vaughan, Nicola
Social mix and the problematisation of social housing
- Doney, Rupert H., McGuirk, Pauline M., Mee, Kathleen J.
Welcome to Woodside: Inverbrackie alternative place of detention and performances of belonging in Woodside, South Australia, and Australia
- Curtis, Faith, Mee, Kathleen J.
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?