A serological diagnosis of coeliac disease is associated with osteoporosis in older Australian adults
Assessment of nutritional status of infants living in arsenic-contaminated areas in Bangladesh and its association with arsenic exposure
- Milton, Abul Hasnat, Attia, John, Iyengar, Vasu, Islam, Md Rafiqul, Alauddin, Mohammad, McEvoy, Mark, McElduff, Patrick, Hussain, Sumaira, Akhter, Ayesha, Akter, Shahnaz, Munirul Islam, M., Shamsir Ahmed, A. M.
- Thakkinstian, Ammarin, Dmitrienko, Svetlana, Attia, John, Gerbase-DeLima, Maria, McDaniel, D. Olga, Inigo, Pablo, Chow, Kai Ming, McEvoy, Mark, Ingsathit, Atiporn, Trevillian, Paul, Barber, William Henry
- Sapkota, Yadav, Low, Siew-Kee, Takahashi, Atsushi, Scott, Rodney J., Kubo, Michiaki, Zondervan, Krina T., Montgomery, Grant W., Nyholt, Dale R., Attia, John, Gordon, Scott D., Henders, Anjali K., Holliday, Elizabeth G., MacGregor, Stuart, Martin, Nicholas G., McEvoy, Mark, Morris, Andrew P.
Association between hypertension and chronic arsenic exposure in drinking water: a cross-sectional study in Bangladesh
- Islam, Mohammad Rafiqul, Khan, Ismail, Hasnat, Abul Hasnat, Attia, John, Hassan, Sheikh Mohammad Nazmul, McEvoy, Mark, D'Este, Catherine, Azim, Syed, Akhter, Ayesha, Akter, Shahnaz, Shahidullah, Sheikh Mohammad
Association between IRF6 and 8q24 polymorphisms and nonsyndromic cleft lip with or without cleft palate: systematic review and meta-analysis
Association between type 2 diabetes and chronic arsenic exposure in drinking water: a cross sectional study in Bangladesh
Availability of arsenic in human milk in women and its correlation with arsenic in urine of breastfed children living in arsenic contaminated areas in Bangladesh
- Islam, Md Rafiqul, Attia, John, Akter, Shahnaz, Smith, Wayne, Begg, Stephen, Milton, Abul Hasnat, Alauddin, Mohammad, McEvoy, Mark, McElduff, Patrick, Slater, Christine, Islam, Md Monirul, Akhter, Ayesha, d'Este, Catherine, Peel, Roseanne
Biochemical validation of the older Australian's food frequency questionnaire using carotenoids and vitamin E
Breakfast cereal consumption and obesity risk amongst the mid-age cohort of the Australian Longitudinal Study on Women's Health
Calcium and vitamin D supplementation for prevention of preeclampsia: a systematic review and network meta-analysis
Cardiovascular disease lifestyle risk factors in people with psychosis: a cross-sectional study
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?