Acute effects of frequent light-intensity standing-based exercises that interrupt 8 hours of prolonged sitting on postprandial glucose in stroke survivors: a dose-escalation trial
- Mackie, Paul, Crowfoot, Gary, Gyawali, Prajwal, Janssen, Heidi, Holliday, Elizabeth, Dunstan, David, English, Coralie
Associations Between Digital Health Intervention Engagement, Physical Activity, and Sedentary Behavior: Systematic Review and Meta-analysis
- Mclaughlin, Matthew, Delaney, Tessa, Wolfenden, Luke, Hall, Alix, Byaruhanga, Judith, Mackie, Paul, Grady, Alice, Reilly, Kathryn, Campbell, Elizabeth, Sutherland, Rachel, Wiggers, John
Breaking up sitting time after stroke (BUST-stroke)
- English, Coralie, Janssen, Heidi, Spratt, Neil J., Walker, F. Rohan, Bernhardt, Julie, Dunstan, David W., Crowfoot, Gary, Callister, Robin, Dunn, Ashlee, Mackie, Paul, Oldmeadow, Christopher, Ong, Lin K., Palazzi, Kerrin, Patterson, Amanda J.
Investigating the rigour of research findings in experimental studies assessing the effects of breaking up prolonged sitting - extended scoping review
- English, Coralie, Weerasekara, Ishanka, Carlos, Anjelica, Chastin, Sebastien, Crowfoot, Gary, Fitzsimons, Claire, Forster, Anne, Holliday, Elizabeth, Janssen, Heidi, Mackie, Paul, Mead, Gillian, Dunstan, David
What is the effect of interrupting prolonged sitting with frequent bouts of physical activity or standing on first or recurrent stroke risk factors? A scoping review
- Mackie, Paul, Weerasekara, Ishanka, Crowfoot, Gary, Janssen, Heidi, Holliday, Elizabeth, Dunstan, David, English, Coralie
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?