- McKETIN, Rebecca, Quinn, Brendan, Manning, Victoria, Thomas, Tamsin, Bathish, Ramez, Raftery, Dayle, Saunders, Lucy, Wrobel, Anna, Meehan, Alcyone, Sinclair, Barbara, Reid, David, Arunogiri, Shalini, Higgs, Peter, Hill, Harry, Cordaro, F, Dietze, PM, Berk, Michael, Dean, Olivia M., Turner, Alyna, Kelly, Peter J., Lubman, Dan I., Carter, Gregory, Baker, Amanda L.
Diagnostic accuracy for self-reported methamphetamine use versus oral fluid test as the reference standard in a methamphetamine-dependent intervention trial population
- Carter, Gregory, Spittal, Matthew J., Glowacki, Linda, Gerostamoulos, Dimitri, Dietze, Paul, Sinclair, Barbara, Arunogiri, Shalini, Berk, Michael, Lubman, Dan I., Manning, Victoria, Higgs, Peter, Quinn, Brendan, Baker, Amanda, Dean, Olivia M., Turner, Alyna, McKetin, Rebecca
Differences in the symptom profile of methamphetamine-related psychosis and primary psychotic disorders
Does methamphetamine use increase violent behaviour? Evidence from a prospective longitudinal study
Dose-related psychotic symptoms in chronic methamphetamine users: evidence from a prospective longitudinal study
Evaluating the impact of community-based treatment options on methamphetamine use: findings from the Methamphetamine Treatment Evaluation Study (MATES)
Health service utilisation attributable to methamphetamine use in Australia: patterns, predictors and national impact
- Raftery, Dayle, Kelly, Peter J., Sinclair, Barbara L., McKetin, Rebecca, Deane, Frank P., Baker, Amanda L., Ingram, Isabella, Goh, Melvin C. W., Lubman, Dan I., Carter, Greg, Turner, Alyna, Dean, Olivia M.
Latent psychotic symptom profiles amongst people who use methamphetamine: what do they tell us about existing diagnostic categories?
- McKetin, Rebecca, Dean, Olivia M., Reid, David, Baker, Amanda L., Manning, Victoria, te Pas, Nina, Thomas, Tamsin, Bathish, Ramez, Raftery, Dayle K., Wrobel, Anna, Saunders, Lucy, Arunogiri, Shalini, Turner, Alyna, Cordaro, F, Hill, H, Hall, S, Clare, PJ, Mohebbi, M, Berk, M, Kelly, Peter J., Quinn, Brendan, Lubman, Dan I., Dietze, Paul, Carter, Gregory, Higgs, Peter, Sinclair, Barbara
Patient-Reported outcomes of treatment of opioid dependence with weekly and monthly subcutaneous depot vs daily sublingual buprenorphine: a randomized clinical trial
- Lintzeris, Nicholas, Dunlop, Adrian J., Peterson, Stefan, Tiberg, Fredrik, Haber, Paul S., Lubman, Dan I., Graham, Robert, Hutchinson, Sarah, Arunogiri, Shalini, Hayes, Victoria, Hjelmström, Peter, Svedberg, Agneta
Are you sure you would like to clear your session, including search history and login status?